What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The courts give Imran Khan bail in all cases, then we will try to get the bail revoked - however if there are cases that he is not given bail in, then we will arrest him: Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah.

دو روز قبل ایک اہم میٹنگ ہوئی جس میں "تبدیل" ہونے والی شخصیت اور دیگر حکام موجود تھے۔تبدیل ہونے والی شخصیت نہ توڑ پھوڑ کرنے والوں کے خلاف سخت کاروائی پر صرف اتنا کہا تھا کہ "جو کچھ کرنا ہے پولیس خود کرے "ہم"پر مت ڈالیں

@RescueRanger is above news true about Corps Commander Lahore?
Put it simply he was sidestepped.

So news are that Imran Khan was deliberately sent to police lines yesterday and was allowed to meet 10-12 people. The reason was to force him to meet certain individuals who had brought demands from the powerful quarters. One of them was Arif Alvi.

The threat was that he would be arrested again from IHC later today. He said he was ready to be arrested again but not give in.

Anyway, he was not arrested... with another chance to rethink on the decision to either accept the main demands or he will be arrested again.

Instead of rethinking on the demands, Khan delivered another bouncer. He didn't come slow.

I don't know if that is a mistake on his part.

He should think with Hikmat.. and focus on PDM only for now.

Put it simply he was sidestepped.
Someone (a mole maybe) tried to finger the protestors who were not ready to go inside.. The plan was very dangerous, but Allah swt saved him and his family by putting some rationality in the protestors minds.

So news are that Imran Khan was deliberately sent to police lines yesterday and was allowed to meet 10-12 people. The reason was to force him to meet certain individuals who had brought demands from the powerful quarters. One of them was Arif Alvi.

The threat was that he would be arrested again from IHC later today. He said he was ready to be arrested again but not give in.

Anyway, he was not arrested... with another chance to rethink on the decision to either accept the main demands or he will be arrested again.

Instead of rethinking on the demands, Khan delivered another bouncer. He didn't come slow.

PDM (nunni league is politically dead anp was already dead in kp diesel reins supreme in tribal belts) without their godfather lumber 1 nunni league(PMLN) maybe able to secure maximum and i am being generous with these numbers 24 seats from punjab if lumber 1 pulls their support away the PDM will collapse like a house of cards

PDM is the real enemy ... Of Pakistan
But they have support of unholy power brokers.
But Khan should use his words carefully, he is after all a politician. Public knows who is the real culprit. But he is a human after all.

Too Much Blood has been spilled for him to back down now. I think he has learned his lesson to not ever trust Generals again. Its his way or the Highway GHQ and other power brokers have to choose now Escalate and fight a war they will never win or surrender.

Not sure if anyone has posted THIS interview (earlier). Thouti got b!tchslapped by BBC.

What an excellent interview.

MA:“By burning ambulances?”

Interviewer: Not everyone was burning ambulance…

MA: Madam. You mustn’t be aware of the facts!!

Interviewer: I was there on the ground!

Shots fired!!!

F5BDE65C-C85F-4F86-A638-C4FDE73FBA64.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom