What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dbb3d387ffa5e2775e0070e83fd51aa2.jpg

Only an unhinged Indian troll would say Imran destroyed the economy. This reverse psychology bullshit from bhindians is not working on anyone, except for maybe pajeets' ideological cousins the faujeets.
Boss, I posted someone else's opinion, which I also agree with. I am not going to shy away.

Please bring him back, we are more than happy. Indians told you the same thing with CPEC, everyone said the same thing. Please carry-on.

So news are that Imran Khan was deliberately sent to police lines yesterday and was allowed to meet 10-12 people. The reason was to force him to meet certain individuals who had brought demands from the powerful quarters. One of them was Arif Alvi.

The threat was that he would be arrested again from IHC later today. He said he was ready to be arrested again but not give in.

Anyway, he was not arrested... with another chance to rethink on the decision to either accept the main demands or he will be arrested again.

Instead of rethinking on the demands, Khan delivered another bouncer. He didn't come slow.

I don't know if that is a mistake on his part.

He should think with Hikmat.. and focus on PDM only for now.
I don’t think that’s his mistake. They who ever approached him were bluffing. In the history of Pakistan, establishment has never been exposed like it was in the last 1 year. Whole country has seen their real face. If khan has agreed to anything, he would have betrayed people’s trust.

He has openly said, even after blaming COAS he will not remove him but will go after people who killed Arshad Shariff.
We still fail to understand Khan, imo he truly has understood the meaning of
La Illah illah .

Negotiation has hikmat but not when you are cornered. They thought they had him trapped and he will run like others did. He has a heart of a lion and thats why people love him. The way people of Punjab responded (we all knew KPK will respond, they are Pakistan dragons, fire is always burning) but people of Punjab woke up from their long sleep. You don’t compromise on your principles, you stick to them till your last breath .

They plan and Allah plans, and Allah is best of planners

Sacking of Corp Commander will not happen in isolation. If the news of more sacking is true, which it may be, then the situation is very fluid.

There might be a situation where the other Corp Commanders may call Asim in Qatar, saying ‘Sir, humara kehna hai aap Qatar me hi rahe’.

This idiot Munir and his goons think this is their private army or something? If they are this comfortable in hijacking the army, this means the rot is very deep in the institution. Unless this rat pack of traitors in high command isn’t culled from within, the PA is compromised which is a very serious security issue.

Back
Top Bottom