What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IK definitely not hona survive. Maryam nawaz the spoiled princess will have her wish granted.

Let’s not blame the irrelevant civies here, they are just distractions & convenient scapegoats.
The real Haramis have always been East India Company Generals. Haram has seeped in to their nature through generation after generation of Haram gulping.

If at all true and given CoAS is out of the country, the CJCSC could technically command the army leadership. Just depends on the collective appreciation of the army leadership to realize how many unprecedented things have happened in this country in the past 8 hours.

Honestly, such step from within the military will be harmful for Pakistan simply on account of the precedent it would set. However, given the complete state of anarchy in the country, we may not have too many choices except CJCSC sets direction, provides guarantees of IK's safety, calms the situation down, forces PDM to fold and gets the elections in motion....HOWEVER, there are far too many spoilers in all of the above.

They don't have an option.. either kill for their own survival or face the consequences... choice!

Property can be replaced, lives can not. This is a sociopathic view.
I am going to tell you a story of a Pakistani army officer a 3rd gen soldier who lost 4 friends "fellow officers". he can live luxuriously because he own more than 300 acers of agricultural land. But that person serving because he loves his religion country more than himself and while serving in intelligence he know very well that I.K is more evil than satan...

wake up bro

Property can be replaced, lives can not. This is a sociopathic view.
I am going to tell you a story of a Pakistani army officer a 3rd gen soldier who lost 4 friends "fellow officers". he can live luxuriously because he own more than 300 acers of agricultural land. But that person serving because he loves his religion country more than himself and while serving in intelligence he know very well that I.K is more evil than satan...

wake up bro

Rangers should have not been used to arrest Imran Khan at all. They should be the last resort if Imran Khan had shown resistance.

really poor visuals, and expected response from protesters.

wake up bro
And these whiskey drinkers are angels?

wake up bro
Lol, so evil that it can’t be disclosed . So corrupt that it can’t be made public.

Gtfo with your bs faujeet

Back
Top Bottom