What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At times I have had nightmarish dreams that all this is programed and done deliberately by few men in the Army who have turned into enemy snitches, could be India, could be US, int'l establishment, bought up with good money paid.

And doing this to create the huge divide, a hedge between the Army and the Awam, the eternal desire of the enemy.

And rest of the Army generals are oblivious of the ploy.

Just as IK and PTI, Awam are oblivious of the ploy.

Or they themselves are coerced into doing this, thick heads they are, couldn't understand the plot, the bigger game plan.

These generals aren't oblivious. They are nefarious.

Pakistani men are nowhere to be seen.

How are women giving more of a fight than men are?
This might sound like kidding or perhaps ignorant but I'll say it because I think there might be some truth to it.

A husband will be worried about his wife. A brother about his sister. So, they will be super cautious. Family/females are the weakest point for any man. That's how these bastards have been pressuring and blackmailing people to leave PTI.

A woman doesn't have to worry about that. The way I see it, the only factor with women is raw courage. And these women have showed a lot of that.

If that sounds ignorant, then consider how this is similar to how parents in Kashmir (or elsewhere for that matter) try to stop their teenage boys from protesting because they are afraid for them. But the boys at that age are all passion/rage and not much else. So, they'll sneak out to join protest.

Does this make any sense or am I out of my mind?

Come on my friend..Please stop advocating these false narratives set up by these Army-backed Pak Govt for their people...It is a naked truth that Army wants to get a puppet Govt to keep Pakistan under their control forever. And they used all the means to stop IK to operate as a political party.
Even in this Toshakhana case, it is a very small amount to judge the caliber of a political party when other Politicians of Pakistan swindled out billions from the treasury..
Very refreshing to hear honest comments from across the fence during this ongoing fiasco. Mostly, it's been trolling (although entirely understandable).

If anyone in India thinks by aligning with PDM or Army sounds good for us, it is a bad choice. Pak Army is the cause of all the bitterness and hatred between both nations. They simply use their democratic leaders as a face to the world.
It used to sound like a conspiracy but I am coming come around to the fact that Kashmir dispute is intentionally not being solved exactly because it would solve problems and reduce the bitterness.

@Mirzali Khan , thoughts? I suppose you came around to it, before most of us.

This might sound like kidding or perhaps ignorant but I'll say it because I think there might be some truth to it.

A husband will be worried about his wife. A brother about his sister. So, they will be super cautious. Family/females are the weakest point for any man. That's how these bastards have been pressuring and blackmailing people to leave PTI.

A woman doesn't have to worry about that. The way I see it, the only factor with women is raw courage. And these women have showed a lot of that.

If that sounds ignorant, then consider how this is similar to how parents in Kashmir (or elsewhere for that matter) try to stop their teenage boys from protesting because they are afraid for them. But the boys at that age are all passion/rage and not much else. So, they'll sneak out to join protest.

Does this make any sense or am I out of my mind?

It makes sense but you have to be a different breed of man. Those ladies are not wrong at all when they said we have been in jail for 22 days and those “men” couldn’t stay for 2 days and “ran”. Those people were after power or “electables” where it kind of makes sense of what you said is for the common man. He who has no connections and is not being an offered a deal to stop supporting pti and you are free. He who is basically cannon fodder for an egomaniac army chief. I hope that makes sense? Lol

Imran Khan’s political games leave him isolated as Pakistan army destroys party​

Allies desert former prime minister amid disappearances and torture as powerful military reasserts control

Hannah Ellis-Petersen in Delhi and Shah Meer Baloch in Islamabad

In recent days, Imran Khan has cut an increasingly isolated figure. Since Pakistan’s former prime minister was released from jail, after a brief but explosive attempt to arrest him last month, his return has been marked by a mass exodus of the top leadership of his party, on a scale that has surprised even his critics.

Late on Thursday night, Pervez Khattak, the former chief minister and defence minister, became the latest high-profile resignation from Khan’s Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) party. He followed in the path of Khan’s former finance minister, his former human rights minister, his former information minister and his former shipping minister, who all stepped down from senior posts or left PTI altogether in recent weeks. Dozens of other federal and state ministers have followed suit.

Most of those who have not defected are now behind bars. On Thursday night, the president of PTI, Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi – who recently said he would stand behind Khan during these “difficult times” – was arrested by anti-terrorism police at his home in Lahore. Shah Mahmood Qureshi, Khan’s former foreign minister, still remains in prison after his arrest in May, along with several other key ministers and thousands of rank and file PTI members.

There is little question among analysts who is orchestrating the arrests and resignations. Since Khan’s relationship with the all-powerful military establishment fell apart and led to his fall from power, he has been on a crusade against the army leadership. He has accused them of attempting to assassinate him and of being behind his arrest in May, before he was released when the courts declared his detention illegal.

In response, say analysts and PTI members, the army chief is now trying to systematically break up Khan’s party, before arresting him and putting him on trial in a military court. The likelihood of Khan being allowed to contest Pakistan’s next election, due by October, is considered by most to be very slim.

“This dramatic crackdown is a clear strategy by the military to break down all the support structures that Khan has,” said Avinash Paliwal, an associate professor in international relations at Soas University of London. “Once those structures are gone, Khan is next in line.”

Yet despite Khan’s claims that this is a “crackdown never seen before in Pakistan’s history”, Paliwal said this was instead a continuation of a pattern by the military that has marred the country’s pathway to democracy since 1958, when the first military coup took place.

Since then, the military has routinely asserted itself as the most powerful political player in Pakistan, either through direct rule or by controlling and masterminding things behind the scenes. All of the country’s most powerful political parties have fallen foul of military crackdowns and arrests. Before Khan, it was the prime minister Nawaz Sharif, and his Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) party, who in 2017, after falling out with the military, was toppled from power and jailed for corruption, as were several others before him.

Nawaz Sharif speaking into a microphone

Nawaz Sharif speaking in Islamabad in 2017, the year he was ousted by the military. Photograph: Faisal Mahmood/Reuters

“This is no anomaly, it is something that the military does occasionally whenever it feels that it needs to tame a civilian political outlet which is getting too big for its boots,” said Paliwal. “The military is the only party that is ruling the country.”

Khan would not be the first prime minister to be put on trial by the military. In 1977, the prime minister Zulfikar Ali Bhutto was deposed in a military coup, put on trial under martial law and then executed.

The pressures imposed on senior figures, and even those lower down the ranks of PTI, have been stark. One senior party leader who was arrested in May and has since resigned from PTI described being handed over by police to the notorious military agency Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI).

For me they used multiple methods to pressure me to leave the party, but one of the worst was torture,” he said, requesting anonymity over fear of the military. “They tied my feet and hung me upside down and I was like a punching bag for them. They were beating with sticks and punches and kicking me.

“They called my family and threatened them and told me that they would pick up my children and entire family if I don’t leave the party. The offer I was given was that if I left PTI, I would get relief. I knew there was no other way.”

Even those lower down in the party described the pressure they were receiving from the military, with many accused of taking part in violent riots and protests that erupted on 9 May after Khan’s arrest. Homes and headquarters of the military were among the buildings attacked in the violence.

Since then, the military and government have described it as a “black day” for Pakistan and vowed to bring the full force of the state down on those who took part, while accusing Khan of being the mastermind. Those who participated, and even those who were just affiliated with the party, have been rounded up in their thousands and charged with terrorism offences, with some due to face trial in military courts.

Two people stand silhouetted against a fire and a cloud of teargas on a street in Peshawar

People on the streets in Peshawar during the 9 May protests. Photograph: Hussain Ali/Pacific Press/Shutterstock

The brother of a PTI youth wing leader said his whole family had been in hiding since 9 May, after experiencing raids on their homes and constant harassment by police. He said he had been separated from his wife and newborn baby for almost a month as a result.

Why are they harassing me or my parents just because my brother is part of the PTI leadership?” he said. “We have received indirect messages to ‘quit PTI if you don’t want to be in this situation’. This is the worst political situation I’ve seen in my life.”

Human rights groups have expressed concern that the military are turning to their other notorious strategy of intimidation for those aligned with PTI or opposed to the military: disappearances.

The pro-PTI journalist Imran Riaz Khan has been missing since 11 May. On Sunday, Murad Akbar, the brother of a former adviser to Imran Khan, Mirza Shahzad Akbar, was picked up from the family home and has not been seen since, with the police denying any knowledge of his whereabouts.

“We all know who is responsible,” said Mirza Shahzad Akbar, who is in the UK and no longer an office bearer in PTI but is named as an accused in one of the prominent corruption cases against Khan. “My brother has no involvement in politics. Going after my brother and abducting him is to pressurise me.”

On Thursday night, the prominent lawyer and rights activist Jibran Nasir, who was an outspoken critic of the military, was picked up by unidentified men in Karachi, according to his wife.

Jibran Nasir, the lawyer and rights activist

Lawyer Jibran Nasir, who was picked up by unidentified men in Karachi, his wife says. Photograph: Akhtar Soomro/Reuters

Yet for all the pressure being exerted, the scale of the defections and speed of the collapse of PTI has exceeded that of any other party that has faced a similar crackdown. Analysts say it is a reflection of the ideological weakness of PTI under Khan, who failed to build any institutions within the party and relied solely on his own populist appeal to keep it together.

There had been mounting frustration at Khan’s political games. Though his public crusade has been to demand general elections as soon as possible, according to those in PTI’s former top leadership, and confirmed by the law minister Azam Nazeer Tarar, behind the scenes Khan twice torpedoed offers by the ruling coalition to hold elections.

The first offer came in May last year and the prime minister, Shehbaz Sharif, had even written his resignation speech, but after the government approached Khan with the election proposal, he announced his “long march” protest. Not wanting to look like they were bowing to pressure, the government called off the plan.

Then, during supreme court-mandated negotiations between PTI and the government in early May, the government proposed dissolving the parliament by July and holding elections at the end of September. PTI senior leaders in the meeting were enthusiastic, but after a phone-call with Khan, were told to reject the plan and looked visibly dejected according to those in the negotiations.

As trust in Khan’s loyalty to his party members has diminished, few at the upper levels of PTI have proved willing to stand up to the military and face the likely draconian consequences, instead choosing to leave him. A former senior party leader confirmed that several of those who resigned were now in discussion for a plan to rebuild PTI “minus Khan” as a way to “save the party”.

“It is the bitter truth [that] Khan does not care about his workers and close aides and what they go through or face,” he said. “Anyone who has known him closely, knows he just thinks about himself. Khan is a big narcissist.”

Last edited:
A former senior party leader confirmed that several of those who resigned were now in discussion for a plan to rebuild PTI “minus Khan” as a way to “save the party”.

“It is the bitter truth [that] Khan does not care about his workers and close aides and what they go through or face,” he said. “Anyone who has known him closely, knows he just thinks about himself. Khan is a big narcissist.”
Senior leader, like fawad ch? or imran ismail? that lot?

"Minus Khan to save the party" :lol:.
Then it means the army just so happens to also want to save PTI. Lol, what a load of crap.

The headline was enough to not make me want to read this crap but I just wanted to read the conclusion. This para paints a pretty good picture of the whole article.

It makes sense but you have to be a different breed of man. Those ladies are not wrong at all when they said we have been in jail for 22 days and those “men” couldn’t stay for 2 days and “ran”. Those people were after power or “electables” where it kind of makes sense of what you said is for the common man. He who has no connections and is not being an offered a deal to stop supporting pti and you are free. He who is basically cannon fodder for an egomaniac army chief. I hope that makes sense? Lol
Certainly, that's an important distinction that I forgot to make.

On a related note, I hope these brave women rise to prominence in electoral politics and PTI, rather than be relegated to reserved seats.

It used to sound like a conspiracy but I am coming come around to the fact that Kashmir dispute is intentionally not being solved exactly because it would solve problems and reduce the bitterness.

@Mirzali Khan , thoughts? I suppose you came around to it, before most of us.

Nah Kashmir issue is completely different. The issue here is that Pakistan Army sold Kashmir out.

Senior leader, like fawad ch? or imran ismail? that lot?

"Minus Khan to save the party" :lol:. Then it means the army just so happens to save PTI by minus-ing Khan. What a load of crap.

The headline was enough to not make me want to read this crap but I just wanted to read the conclusion. This para paints a pretty good picture of the whole article.

Certainly, that's an important distinction that I forgot to make.

On a related note, I hope these brave women rise to prominence in electoral politics and PTI, rather than be relegated to reserved seats.

Yes it’s getting a lot of traction in the U.K. & army is being called out for what it is and what it’s done in the past .
Pakistan Army is now being called out on news shows and current affairs programmes

There will be no peace in sub continent for onr reason only - Pakistan Army it was debated on a nightly news programme which I’m trying to find .

I agree with what was said all ills in Pakistan leads to the door of the Pakistan army .

Imran Khan’s political games leave him isolated as Pakistan army destroys party​

Allies desert former prime minister amid disappearances and torture as powerful military reasserts control

Hannah Ellis-Petersen in Delhi and Shah Meer Baloch in Islamabad

In recent days, Imran Khan has cut an increasingly isolated figure. Since Pakistan’s former prime minister was released from jail, after a brief but explosive attempt to arrest him last month, his return has been marked by a mass exodus of the top leadership of his party, on a scale that has surprised even his critics.

Late on Thursday night, Pervez Khattak, the former chief minister and defence minister, became the latest high-profile resignation from Khan’s Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) party. He followed in the path of Khan’s former finance minister, his former human rights minister, his former information minister and his former shipping minister, who all stepped down from senior posts or left PTI altogether in recent weeks. Dozens of other federal and state ministers have followed suit.

Most of those who have not defected are now behind bars. On Thursday night, the president of PTI, Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi – who recently said he would stand behind Khan during these “difficult times” – was arrested by anti-terrorism police at his home in Lahore. Shah Mahmood Qureshi, Khan’s former foreign minister, still remains in prison after his arrest in May, along with several other key ministers and thousands of rank and file PTI members.

There is little question among analysts who is orchestrating the arrests and resignations. Since Khan’s relationship with the all-powerful military establishment fell apart and led to his fall from power, he has been on a crusade against the army leadership. He has accused them of attempting to assassinate him and of being behind his arrest in May, before he was released when the courts declared his detention illegal.

In response, say analysts and PTI members, the army chief is now trying to systematically break up Khan’s party, before arresting him and putting him on trial in a military court. The likelihood of Khan being allowed to contest Pakistan’s next election, due by October, is considered by most to be very slim.

“This dramatic crackdown is a clear strategy by the military to break down all the support structures that Khan has,” said Avinash Paliwal, an associate professor in international relations at Soas University of London. “Once those structures are gone, Khan is next in line.”

Yet despite Khan’s claims that this is a “crackdown never seen before in Pakistan’s history”, Paliwal said this was instead a continuation of a pattern by the military that has marred the country’s pathway to democracy since 1958, when the first military coup took place.

Since then, the military has routinely asserted itself as the most powerful political player in Pakistan, either through direct rule or by controlling and masterminding things behind the scenes. All of the country’s most powerful political parties have fallen foul of military crackdowns and arrests. Before Khan, it was the prime minister Nawaz Sharif, and his Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) party, who in 2017, after falling out with the military, was toppled from power and jailed for corruption, as were several others before him.

Nawaz Sharif speaking into a microphone

Nawaz Sharif speaking in Islamabad in 2017, the year he was ousted by the military. Photograph: Faisal Mahmood/Reuters

“This is no anomaly, it is something that the military does occasionally whenever it feels that it needs to tame a civilian political outlet which is getting too big for its boots,” said Paliwal. “The military is the only party that is ruling the country.”

Khan would not be the first prime minister to be put on trial by the military. In 1977, the prime minister Zulfikar Ali Bhutto was deposed in a military coup, put on trial under martial law and then executed.

The pressures imposed on senior figures, and even those lower down the ranks of PTI, have been stark. One senior party leader who was arrested in May and has since resigned from PTI described being handed over by police to the notorious military agency Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI).

For me they used multiple methods to pressure me to leave the party, but one of the worst was torture,” he said, requesting anonymity over fear of the military. “They tied my feet and hung me upside down and I was like a punching bag for them. They were beating with sticks and punches and kicking me.

“They called my family and threatened them and told me that they would pick up my children and entire family if I don’t leave the party. The offer I was given was that if I left PTI, I would get relief. I knew there was no other way.”

Even those lower down in the party described the pressure they were receiving from the military, with many accused of taking part in violent riots and protests that erupted on 9 May after Khan’s arrest. Homes and headquarters of the military were among the buildings attacked in the violence.

Since then, the military and government have described it as a “black day” for Pakistan and vowed to bring the full force of the state down on those who took part, while accusing Khan of being the mastermind. Those who participated, and even those who were just affiliated with the party, have been rounded up in their thousands and charged with terrorism offences, with some due to face trial in military courts.

Two people stand silhouetted against a fire and a cloud of teargas on a street in Peshawar

People on the streets in Peshawar during the 9 May protests. Photograph: Hussain Ali/Pacific Press/Shutterstock

The brother of a PTI youth wing leader said his whole family had been in hiding since 9 May, after experiencing raids on their homes and constant harassment by police. He said he had been separated from his wife and newborn baby for almost a month as a result.

Why are they harassing me or my parents just because my brother is part of the PTI leadership?” he said. “We have received indirect messages to ‘quit PTI if you don’t want to be in this situation’. This is the worst political situation I’ve seen in my life.”

Human rights groups have expressed concern that the military are turning to their other notorious strategy of intimidation for those aligned with PTI or opposed to the military: disappearances.

The pro-PTI journalist Imran Riaz Khan has been missing since 11 May. On Sunday, Murad Akbar, the brother of a former adviser to Imran Khan, Mirza Shahzad Akbar, was picked up from the family home and has not been seen since, with the police denying any knowledge of his whereabouts.

“We all know who is responsible,” said Mirza Shahzad Akbar, who is in the UK and no longer an office bearer in PTI but is named as an accused in one of the prominent corruption cases against Khan. “My brother has no involvement in politics. Going after my brother and abducting him is to pressurise me.”

On Thursday night, the prominent lawyer and rights activist Jibran Nasir, who was an outspoken critic of the military, was picked up by unidentified men in Karachi, according to his wife.

Jibran Nasir, the lawyer and rights activist

Lawyer Jibran Nasir, who was picked up by unidentified men in Karachi, his wife says. Photograph: Akhtar Soomro/Reuters

Yet for all the pressure being exerted, the scale of the defections and speed of the collapse of PTI has exceeded that of any other party that has faced a similar crackdown. Analysts say it is a reflection of the ideological weakness of PTI under Khan, who failed to build any institutions within the party and relied solely on his own populist appeal to keep it together.

There had been mounting frustration at Khan’s political games. Though his public crusade has been to demand general elections as soon as possible, according to those in PTI’s former top leadership, and confirmed by the law minister Azam Nazeer Tarar, behind the scenes Khan twice torpedoed offers by the ruling coalition to hold elections.

The first offer came in May last year and the prime minister, Shehbaz Sharif, had even written his resignation speech, but after the government approached Khan with the election proposal, he announced his “long march” protest. Not wanting to look like they were bowing to pressure, the government called off the plan.

Then, during supreme court-mandated negotiations between PTI and the government in early May, the government proposed dissolving the parliament by July and holding elections at the end of September. PTI senior leaders in the meeting were enthusiastic, but after a phone-call with Khan, were told to reject the plan and looked visibly dejected according to those in the negotiations.

As trust in Khan’s loyalty to his party members has diminished, few at the upper levels of PTI have proved willing to stand up to the military and face the likely draconian consequences, instead choosing to leave him. A former senior party leader confirmed that several of those who resigned were now in discussion for a plan to rebuild PTI “minus Khan” as a way to “save the party”.

I’ll repost this and get more forum engagement

Sorry for bold letters as only way to copy & paste .

British media and heavyweight parliamentarians now openly blaming the Pakistan army . Brilliant .

Imran Khan has internet access cut 15 minutes before meeting with UK MPs​

Former Pakistan prime minister ‘faces a huge security risk to his life’ as he tries to speak to global and domestic audiences from house arrest-like conditions in Lahore, says a party aide​

Imran Khan’s internet connection was abruptly snapped shortly before he was to join a “very important” meeting with British Conservative MPs, his party says.​

Sayed Z Bukhari, a member of Mr Khan’s Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) who served in the former prime minister’s cabinet, told The Independent that the current Pakistani administration is trying to “isolate him in a corner” from the rest of the world by cutting off the internet from his residence​

The internet was deliberately cut down almost 15 minutes before the meeting with dozens of British parliamentarians and sitting ministers was about to start,” Mr Bukhari said.​

He said Mr Khan faces “imminent” arrest and that he is effectively living in conditions of house arrest currently, with his home cordoned off by security forces and his movement restricted.​

Imran Khan faces an arrest that is imminent any moment, and faces a huge security risk to his life as well,” he said.​

Mr Bukhari had organised a meeting at 5.30pm local Pakistan time on Wednesday when the internet from Mr Khan’s residence was cut off, he said. The internet remains suspended in a 5km radius around Zaman Park till Thursday.​

Imran Khan is in Zaman Park at the moment and in a house arrest-like situation. It is difficult for him to leave with his cars confiscated and his house is totally cordoned off by police forces and internet cut off.​

“They are trying to limit Imran Khan to four walls and push him into a corner with nobody around him. It is a very sad situation,” he said​

Mr Bukhari claimed information about the meeting leaked out and the internet was deliberately cut to stop him from reaching out to important people.​

This] was a very big and important meeting. Having people from [the UK] parliament is no joke and it got out. It holds a lot of weight and that meeting obviously leaked out and the internet was deliberately cut. They know that perhaps I am lobbying outside and they want to cut Mr Khan’s interaction from the outside world,” he said.​

Several British politicians who were due to be part of the meeting with Mr Khan criticised the Pakistani authorities for cutting off his internet.​

Sara Britcliffe, Conservative MP for Hyndburn, said she is “extremely concerned by the deteriorating economic, political and security situation” and raised the issue of internet suspension.​

“Today @ImranKhanPTI was set to join a call with senior Conservative Party colleagues when, without warning, Pakistan’s telecoms authorities cut off internet connections to his compound,” she said.​

Former Conservative leader Iain Duncan Smith also spoke out about the incident and said that “as a friend of Pakistani democracy I’m pushing for the release of political prisoners and orderly and free elections”.​

Mr Khan was ousted as prime minister through a no-confidence vote by a unified opposition last year, and then dramatically arrested on 9 May on corruption charges.​

The cricketer-turned-politician remains embroiled in more than 100 legal cases, ranging from corruption and terrorism to blasphemy. He says the charges are politically motivated.​

Mr Khan was charged with inciting violence in the country after thousands of his supporters, anguished over their leader’s arrest, staged violent protests across Pakistan.​

In violence spanning over three days, Mr Khan’s supporters attacked the military’s headquarters in the garrison city of Rawalpindi and even burned down the residence of a top regional army commander in the eastern city of Lahore.​

Dialling down his rhetoric, Mr Khan toldIndependent Urdu that he is open to negotiations with the army chief and even the Pakistan government to break the standoff.​

In the last YouTube video on his channel, where he addresses his huge fan base, Mr Khan appeared to soften his year-long demand for early elections and said he is forming a committee for talks with the government to end the country’s political turmoil.​

“If they tell the committee that they have a solution and the country can be governed better without me, or (if) they tell the committee the holding of elections in October benefits Pakistan, I will step back,” said Mr Khan.​

Mr Bukhari said he could continue to strive to “create international awareness around the human rights atrocities that are happening in Pakistan at the moment, and how democracy has been derailed”.​

He said the party was open to negotiations as dialogue was the only way forward between Mr Khan and the military, that is considered to wield a lot of influence in the country.​

“At the end of the day, chief of the army and Imran Khan are the most powerful people in the country,” he said.​

“They must sit down and have dialogue as well as both of them are the realities of the country. One of them is the most powerful leader and one is the most powerful man in the country,” he said.​

The remarks come as there have been a spate of resignations of top political leaders of Mr Khan’s party, following arrests and fresh cases on them.​

Former information minister Fawad Chaudhry, former finance minister Asad Umar and federal minister for Human Rights Shireen Mazari were among the high-profile departures, in a blow to the party that the government is considering banning.​

Defence minister Khawaja Asif told reporters on Wednesday that the government is considering banning the PTI for attacking the “very basis of state” and this could not be tolerated.​

A ban could likely further enrage Mr Khan’s supporters and exacerbate the confrontation with the military establishment.​

Earlier this week, Mr Khan was granted bailby an Islamabad court in eight more cases until next month. His wife Bushra Bibi was granted bail until 31 May in a corruption case by the National Accountability Bureau court.​

At times I have had nightmarish dreams that all this is programed and done deliberately by few men in the Army who have turned into enemy snitches, could be India, could be US, int'l establishment, bought up with good money paid.

And doing this to create the huge divide, a hedge between the Army and the Awam, the eternal desire of the enemy.

And rest of the Army generals are oblivious of the ploy.

Just as IK and PTI, Awam are oblivious of the ploy.

Or they themselves are coerced into doing this, thick heads they are, couldn't understand the plot, the bigger game plan.

It feels like the Masons are still here, realistically as if they would pack their bags and leave Pakistan.

Thread 'History of Freemasonry in Pakistan' https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/history-of-freemasonry-in-pakistan.735730/

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom