What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am not a prosecutor and don't have access to any legal evidence, but I have read the verdict given by the Election Commission of Pakistan and the indictment by the sessions court on the matter. I would advise you to do the same. If you disagree with them, I would love to hear what evidence you have access to that the courts and constitutional authorities in Pakistan don't.

Come on my friend..Please stop advocating these false narratives set up by these Army-backed Pak Govt for their people...It is a naked truth that Army wants to get a puppet Govt to keep Pakistan under their control forever. And they used all the means to stop IK to operate as a political party.
Even in this Toshakhana case, it is a very small amount to judge the caliber of a political party when other Politicians of Pakistan swindled out billions from the treasury..

If anyone in India thinks by aligning with PDM or Army sounds good for us, it is a bad choice. Pak Army is the cause of all the bitterness and hatred between both nations. They simply use their democratic leaders as a face to the world.

I am not a prosecutor and don't have access to any legal evidence, but I have read the verdict given by the Election Commission of Pakistan and the indictment by the sessions court on the matter. I would advise you to do the same. If you disagree with them, I would love to hear what evidence you have access to that the courts and constitutional authorities in Pakistan don't.
If you can read this, then read the rights of Muslims in India and Indian atrocities against Kashmiri people.

fb960731-5784-4574-a0a4-7819bb11ade4.jpeg

:lol:

It was obvious from how the Indians became cheerleaders for the very same Fauj they were bitter critics of and the reason is simple - the more fascist and corrupt the Fauj is, the more it violates the constitution, undermines Pakistan, alienates the citizenry, the weaker it is as an institution and, more importantly for Indians, the weaker the State of Pakistan becomes.

PDM and their backers are doing what Indians can only dream of.

Patriots are under attack.

The election commission that is part and parcel of the PDM+Army blatantly violating the Supreme Court order to hold elections and carrying out a fascist crackdown to suppress dissent and break up the PTI?

Stop being such a transparent schill for the fascist Army.

Gave you an opportunity to come clean and you just showed your true colors.

Thread banned.

You really are smacking faujeets left and right 😂

MashAllah, our sisters sending a very powerful visual. May Allah keep them safe

These are PTI electables . Awam knows them now and Khan should give them ticket

Pakistani men are nowhere to be seen.

How are women giving more of a fight than men are?

Mulahiza farmayiay, OFFICIAL tweeter account of Punjab govt:

And what about the sensitive cases the like of Isa dismissed against sharifs.. duffers

damnn this tweet is a huge violation a govt tweet!!!!!!!!! strange ...is there any rule in Pakistan...seems like total anarchy ..
It’s law of the jungle.. even Columbia with all the drug cartels is better. At least they have a code of honor..

The Generals new project is destined to fail.

Its funny how they’re scrambling to get politicians from PTI and throw them into the election mix.

These Generals just don't get it, whatever they are going to do, it will lead nothing but disaster, past experiments is over, they will have to talk to IK come what may.

Back
Top Bottom