What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wish to God this is true and more people join in and get into these motherfuckers' gated communities
It is untrue.

Spreading this level of misinformation is actually pretty bad in the current situation.

And as per your previous statements, in 2018 PML-N people were being abudcted by civilian authorities as well, no?
Correct. Not once did a Pakistan Army soldier arrest anyone. The Establishment doesn't mean only the army, especially in the context of South Pakistan where Nawabs and Sardars hold immense power.

It is untrue.

Spreading this level of misinformation is actually pretty bad in the current situation.
I don't care if it's false. I wish it was true.

Time for keep calm and stay beghairat has gone by

0a6b5f33-7d6d-47f3-883f-0319c4414124.jpg

Imran Khan's personal bodyguards were disarmed and assaulted during the arrest attempt.

Aw, this is the only time I am remaining calm
Well you don't have much at stake. You are all set in UK.
If ever you want, you can come back and open that school you wanted on top of the ashes.

Yup they will personally inform you if they will protect won't. You guys are such put of reality.
Watch our agencies going to turn it into some tanzeeem or ttp. But it will be a pissed off Pakistani who is tired of everything in this Allah's forsaken country. Time to teach these generals like what happened to Nazi generals after world War 2...
Allah ki lanat in generals pay.

Ya Allah apnay Nabi Kay wastage please destroy this rotten institution and their generals.
O lord of lords wastage ahyle bait Kay is yazeedi Army to destroy Kar.
Ya Army muslman ko qatal karti aur kafir ko bachati ha.
Pakistani women ko nanga Karo aur abhinadan ko Chai palau.
Lanat Hai.
I hope there is big attack a huge attack on GhQ. All the familes of army generals bachay biwi maa father we will bury you in rotten piece of filth.
its on now.
Amen ya rab ul allameen
Bro, it's not happening, breathe.

Back
Top Bottom