What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The arrest of Imran Khan will prove to be the beginning of the end of his 70 years of occupation. DG rangers who arrested Imran khan
IMG_20230509_060646.jpg

Benazir bhutto was DEAD, not just arrested and her party won the elections
True, we'll see I guess.
. What are you getting at? Do you think they need IK behind bars in order to be able to do rigging and wouldn't have rigged it if he was outside?

IK is basically the only charismatic leader PTI has. He'll be very influential in fuelling the people to counter blatant rigging. If he's out of the picture when it occurs, less of a backlash will occur

Why he should be arrested even for few days?
Because it's a show of force to intimidate him and remove his feeling of invincibility.

Those familiar with the matter of politically motivated abductions (as I personally am) will know this.

In Balochistan the same tactics were used against PMLN in 2018.

CJ of Islamabad high court is taking up this issue. He is pissed off.
When fawad ch was arrested, LHC was all bark and no bite. This is to temper the anger. Like they dangled by-elections in july 2022 in front of PTI because they wanted people off the streets and focused onto the truck ki batti. Nothing will come out of this

Because it's a show of force to intimidate him and remove his feeling of invincibility.

Those familiar with the matter of politically motivated abductions (as I personally am) will know this.

In Balochistan the same tactics were used against PMLN in 2018.
And as per your previous statements, in 2018 PML-N people were being abudcted by civilian authorities as well, no?

Why he should be arrested
There are 100+ FIRs against him. Technically he can be arrested under the law PTI passed which makes defamation of the Army illegal since there's no proof of his allegations against Faisal Naseer, Sharif, and Sanaullah other than his own word (which is legally useless)

Back
Top Bottom