What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where is he these days, the old codger ?
Not that I want to see him on this thread. Much too pissed for that. I don't want to be disrespectful or anything.
I agree, a signalian in this thread may be the only catalyst needed for civil war
The real cause for worry is, that you've seem to have forgotten that dream and what's needed to make it happen.
I gave up on it long ago.
This country has cornered every single hope and destroyed it.
The only way it gets built up again is if the outcome of this situation is ultimately positive.

But an armed struggle is definitely not what is good for the country at the moment. It will be completely and utterly devastating and will lead to a combined Indian and NATO coalition to secure the nukes before they fall into either talib or Iranian hands.

People are trampling each other to death for cheap flour, you think they will risk weeks of income and let their families starve for another U turning politician?
You think those who've been protesting in France for 5 or so years now, and esp now that things have gotten worse since last couple months, don't need food?

It's a different debate whether our people will do that.

This IHC CJ Aaamir Farooq is an establishment guy. Nothing will happen. He was on board for the arrest.
EXACTLY. Even on 18th march, The entire judical complex was taken over by ISI and their men in police, civil and lawyers uniforms at least as long as the night before. The judge didn't know that?

Where are the flag-bearers of Democracy?
donald-duck-angry.gif

Protests have now erupted in Karachi.

Unfortunately the US backed , unelected thugs currently in power will cause a bloody civil war Not content with 20 years of pointless war in Afghanistan. Pakistan is now in serious danger This is exactly the kind of foreign intervention which leads to “T”. Mission accomplished.

I'm breathing I'm chilling I'm not the one fully laced heading there. All I'm saying is that our institution like pigeon have closed their eyes.
Try to reason with khar dmagh pathans who are willing to do anything and everything. It's been history of Punjab to surrender as soon as someone powerful shows up.See how far you Punjabis generals get this time...
This NAPAK Army was killing Balochistani, then Sindhis then Pathans enough is enough. This NAPAK army thinks that because you wear army uniform you become somehow brave.
Puttro atni juttiyan maray gay is NAPAK Army ko Kay anay Wali naslion tak nazi generals ka treatment bhool Jay gi.
We will cut the heads of these napak generals and their aulad clean....
Buddy stop sitting in your median income of $300k white majority suburb and lecturing Pakistanis who can barely afford wheat to destroy any last hope of peace or development in their country.

Back
Top Bottom