What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Today’s Jummah bayann was about zulm and zalim. They will get the punishment they deserve !
InshaAllah. I’ll never forget this day and I doubt majority of Pakistanis will either, they may be silent, they may not voice their concerns but people have seen a really ugly side today.

And this will be burned in the memory of people for generations to come.

Imran Khan a man who dedicated his life to this country. And this is how he is repaid.

Mark my words, they will try to paint him as an Israeli agent.

Probably will get Ian Botham to do a press conference about how he was not out against Wasim Akram in the final but the jewwwss control the ICC to get IK the World Cup.

If a Dawn Leak could happen that too by the then PM and his family itself, we shall not be surprised if, I say if, Zalmay has access to many of meetings. If, presumably, Bajwa & Co can install audio devices then we can not blame anyone else. There could be so many Rizwan types among us. If the whole nation sees Bajwa and his true capability, the one could get the idea as to what would have gone wrong with the office as well.

Unfortunately, we let the guard down or either we become way too friendly or it is a total failure of so much of self centric thinking or it is indeed a grave negligence on the part of Intel through their reports from the ground. We have failed in so many areas that now become almost impossible to handle and resolve immediately. It didn't happen suddenly but it is our same approach of laziness or treating everything so lightly that is now grown so much big. Sometimes, we ignore the capability & skill of a person due to favourtism or nepotism. That's exactly the reasons at-least brought us to this day.

Let's refer to the Ukraine - Russian War; the Americans knew and warned Ukraine that Russia was coming they knew when, where, and how Russia would deploy. I know those tweets were posted before Zalmay, and he wouldn't ruin his reputation if they were also not checked from his side.

In the search at Zaman Park, they can plant some anti Pakistan, anti army literature, pro Israel, anything there.

And some bugging devices too.

Oh ho interesting:

Early this morning an armoured Land Cruiser was allowed through the cordon into Zaman Par, with people wondering who this was:

Shortly after Bol News aired this interview:

Looks like talks are now on the way.

This was two days back, the AKD meeting.

Also you'd be surprised when you find out who provides IK the jammer!

These wannabe liberals and commies are the biggest source of poison in our society.

Beta yeh sab log Khan ko is liay support kar rahay hain because he has been culturing them since 2012, jab aap log paisay lay kar akhbaron main column likh rahay thay. Young lot didn't read those paid columns.

Why TF would you arrest Salman Shah?

The guy couldn't even shout or argue in a TV show and was half asleep, is nay kia ukhar lena hai.
Welcome to the real Naya Pakistan. Whatever this is it doesn’t feel like home. They are turning into into some apartheid police state. Itna nuqsaan kar rahey hain, what for?

So, finally the state is chasing and arresting the active PTI terrorists who attacked, burned, and destroyed military installations, our national symbols (such as the monuments of our Shuhada including the pictures/portraits/statues of Maj. Aziz Bhatti Shaheed, and Capt. Karnal Sher Khan Shaheed, and many more), and even the billboards of Kalema Taiba, Darood sharif, etc. While these PTI terrorists should be brought to justice by facing the law of the land, the GoP must take an action against the online abetters, inciters, and helpers who assisted the PTI terrorists in doing all their heinous crimes against the state of Pakistan. One such terrorist is this brainless idiot who is trying to tell the PTI rioters, arsonists, and terrorists how to safely participate in these deadly riots and still evade the arrest by the law-enforcement agencies. This online terrorist (and probably many more active on this forum) must be identified and then arrested as soon as they land in Pakistan in future. All these terrorists (i.e. on-ground PTI arsonaists and terrorists and their online guides/helpers) must be brought to justice.

It is a matter of utter disgrace that PDF has many terrorist sympathizers/helpers active on this forum. This PDF website might not be based in Pakistan and might not be representing Pakistan's military but it's certainly being used as a tool to bleed Pakistan and push this country into a civil war like situation on behalf of hostile foreign powers. More than that this website can be used by terrorist-sympathizers to influence and misguide many defense-related influential people in world in an effort to melign and blackmail the current democratically elected government in Pakistan.
You my dear fellow have the extraordinary trait of everything I hate in a human. You are the one supporting blindly a man that is hiding in the UK - In properties that he can’t prove where he got the money - the man who needs urgent platelets injection but is sitting daily at Mayfair enjoying bottles of red wine - a man that has systematically raped the coffers of the nation of my parents - yet you come on here spurting sh1t? You sir a pathetic soul that possesses all that’s bad in Pakistan today. Now go forth and multiply. IK may not be without fault on occasion but he is 1000 times more of a man than any of your aspiring leaders

Back
Top Bottom