What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This was Pak army who was ruling Pak directly from last 15 years till we lost one half of country in 71.

This is so pathetic and disgusting that after breaking the country into 2 halves, imposing several martial laws after breaking and violating the constitution several times, murdering PMs, killing and torturing countless civilians, looting and plundering the country since 52, actively involved in politics by making and breaking the political parties when they are not in power directly, involved in all kind of businesses and all sorts of other things, now this Na Pak army is making fuss and cry for ransacking the Core Commander house where no one got even injured.
How the morality and leadership standards are falling in our defense institutions. Imagine, how Musharraf deal the Indian press.

and now ..

Last edited:
let these people leave. wont matter. people dont vote for them. it will result in the loss of few seats thats all but you will get rid of garbage forever. In the end dont let them join the perty again. Its a long struggle and its just getting started. Dont dishearten yourself. Sit back and enjoy the collapse!!!!! Might take years though!

Last edited:
I am aghast as to how do sensible people in Pakistan allow their Diaspora to run their politics so much..

Whenever i encountered my expat cousins /friends who say modi is good/bad or Congress this or that,

I first tell them to STFU..

They lost stakes in this country as soon as they set foot outside
Cause unlike in India, Pakistani diaspora contribute more than 60% of the country's annual income.

This is a video from 2009 during the Swat Operation.
No wonder, we had daily suicide bombings back then, what an own goal that was by the sepoys.

One thing which I have understood very clearly from all this mayhem is that we never achieved true independence after the British Raj since Pakistan failed to get rid of remnants of colonial mentality.
Bhai jaan, kitnay dinoN say so rahay thay?

So, finally the state is chasing and arresting the active PTI terrorists who attacked, burned, and destroyed military installations, our national symbols (such as the monuments of our Shuhada including the pictures/portraits/statues of Maj. Aziz Bhatti Shaheed, and Capt. Karnal Sher Khan Shaheed, and many more), and even the billboards of Kalema Taiba, Darood sharif, etc. While these PTI terrorists should be brought to justice by facing the law of the land, the GoP must take an action against the online abetters, inciters, and helpers who assisted the PTI terrorists in doing all their heinous crimes against the state of Pakistan. One such terrorist is this brainless idiot who is trying to tell the PTI rioters, arsonists, and terrorists how to safely participate in these deadly riots and still evade the arrest by the law-enforcement agencies. This online terrorist (and probably many more active on this forum) must be identified and then arrested as soon as they land in Pakistan in future. All these terrorists (i.e. on-ground PTI arsonaists and terrorists and their online guides/helpers) must be brought to justice.

It is a matter of utter disgrace that PDF has many terrorist sympathizers/helpers active on this forum. This PDF website might not be based in Pakistan and might not be representing Pakistan's military but it's certainly being used as a tool to bleed Pakistan and push this country into a civil war like situation on behalf of hostile foreign powers. More than that this website can be used by terrorist-sympathizers to influence and misguide many defense-related influential people in world in an effort to melign and blackmail the current democratically elected government in Pakistan.

All that’s while they are supporting the people who rape your motherland !

Isn’t it spitting on the blood of all Shahids who fought for this country ? What is a statue in front of their blood ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom