What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New topi drama, Mohsin Naqvi orders police barricades to be removed if Imran Khan removes the encroachments outside Zaman Park. Fair demand I'd say. Remove the barriers and shutterings and everything blocking the streets, home security should remain though.

But, kdhr gaye 40 terrorists? You didn't manage to arrest them? So 40 hardcore Afghan terrorists (according to Rana muchar) are roaming around in Lahore? If there were no terrorists, then you were lying about such a serious matter?

Sorry but they can’t be trusted. No negotiations with terrorist state.

shameful lannat of maryam and punjab police

Mota Nawaja and Maryam are running the show in Pakistan, they got Arshad Sharif
killed and Maryam had his torture video on her phone.

They have appointed Asim Whisky to kill Imran Khan and they keep reminding
him to fulfil his promise. It does not surprise me that Sanam Javed and Tayyaba
Raja are picked up on orders of Maryam.

Imran Khan a man who dedicated his life to this country. And this is how he is repaid.

Mark my words, they will try to paint him as an Israeli agent.

Noone can take away the respect he has earned, regarding how he is repaid, well look at the state of our society, the worse in the world and we call ourselves Muslims. I expect to see 10Million people outside Zaman Park in support of Imran Khan or I would say he should leave Pakistan and enjoy the last days of his life, he doesn't need to prove anything more. Imran Khan cannot change the condition of our society when they themselves dont want to change and love it.

Wow what a hard hitting tweet!

Any comments from resident house Patwaris?

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @muhammadhafeezmalik
Where is Mombati mafia ?

images

If only the army suddenly got a moral conscience and backed the right man.

Can you imagine 30k troops move to zaman park to provide protection and crush PDM to install him as a president in the new presidential system and begin draining the swamp.
That won't fix anything. Then the other side would turn martyrs and this nonsense will continue.

Our solution is to become Insaan kay Bacchae for once and for all. Let the elected governments run their god damned term and not interfere with it.
The generals need to understand their interference has always hurt the country in the long term because every single time they abort the fetus, we never get to see it bloom into something that can give back to this country.

Har eik behn aur maa key aasoon aur kurbani hum yad rakhin gey.

This is where the army has lost its moral compass entirely. Never thought I'd say this but the chivalry passed on to men in uniform has disappeared. Today our own women are being manhandled by the most crude police force around the globe at the behest of the establishment and the sitting government. Its simply a matter of basic ghairat that at least women should not be manhandled.

I wonder how can Ms. Mariam Nawaz sit there shamelessly and allow something unprecedented like this to happen in this day and age. Perhaps she is a nobody but the CoAS and the general staff need to wake up to this. If he considers the institution of the army to be the mother of khaki, then these women are the mothers of all mothers for our nation. Wake up gents! Rise up to your calling which is to defend the honor of our women and not become those that Iqbal described as:

Nange-e-adam, nang-e-deen, nang-e-watan

Lastly, Engineer sahib has words of wisdom and a heartfelt plea for all in power and also those in opposition:

constitution ka bus janaza parhana rahgiya hai baki sub theek hai

CJ SC Ata Bandial proved to be weak, pliable, cannot take pressure, if not unprincipled.

Chief Justice Asif Saeed khosa wouldn't even listen to the phone calls of establishment people.

He was principled and brave, unpliable couldn't be coerced or pressurized.

The no confidence motion was moved within three months of Bandial taking the office of SC CJ.

Back
Top Bottom