What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The insane are leading the asylum now.

I don't think I will be travelling to Pakistan for a while.

those cases are bogus, everyone knows he is a honest clean guy unlike your corrupt mafia families. The whole world knows about Mr 10% and Nawaz's property portfolio. Solid 30 years of theft.
did he not took 450 kanal from every bodies favorite Malik Riaz? i think you should remain out of country indefinitely we already have too many retards.

exactly. and yet they are better at burning then RSS. its a shameful day that good name of RSS is in ruins because of PTI.

it cannot be shown because IK did not thought to amend it in the constitution. but now he need it.
I always suspected you were an Indian troll..

Assembly in session: All PDM leaders are criticising the Supreme Court. Will they remove CJ of Pakistan?

How big are these pdm jalsay can anyone give a view. The few videos and pictures I have seen don't make them look all that big.

I spoke with Pakistani investors today as I manage a fund besides the insurance consulting and family real estate business (it's Chicagoland Pakistani businessmen and doctors with excess capital). The common among these Pakistanis is that they will limit their investments, and some might completely stop as these games being played are eroding confidence in the overall scheme of things. Some are now asking me to slowly start selling off our assets in Pakistan and move the money back to the States; their expression was horrified after I told them about the forex loss.

Friends have told me similar stuff as well.

The war for hearts and minds is in full swing, starting by moulding the minds of our future:

Have not made much comment on this thread, seeing how high the emotions are.

Am just curious about one thing, and wanted to check with you in particular. The commentary on past few days happenings, kept mentioning that the establishment wasn't good at reading the public pulse when it came to reaction of Mr Khan's arrest.

Is this true though, as the happenings at Zaman Park should have given them the much needed reading even before the arrest occurred.

So logically this should mean that, the plan was always to get this violent reaction, and then use it to ban PTI? Or am I reading this wrong?

Flop picnic to Islamabad:

1684156537062.png

1684156591167.png

1684156606432.png

===
Also S.144 extended in Lahore for 7 days effective immediately!

1684156675254.png

So logically this should mean that, the plan was always to get this violent reaction, and then use it to ban PTI? Or am I reading this wrong?
Yes, I said as much in the initial few posts.

Back
Top Bottom