What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doesn't gives him or any one the right to trample the rights of people and the constitution under his feet. If IK was corrupt and and inept we would vote him out and only the people of Pakistan have the right to choose who rules us Not some unelected 22nd grade officer.

Yes, I get this.

I am not making excuses for Munir, I am simply pointing what is wrong in this country. On so many levels.

Makafat-e-amal is a thing and it has no favorites.

PTI can not match these monkeys ...
Scene from a Zoo.

15131246a2d64ba.jpg
true PTI is good at burning.

Check Fazlo Kashmir committee record......he never gave even single official statement against India on Kashmir atrocities.
I know it Brother, I was a little bit sarcastic… indian would have finished them…

God I hope this guy is not a Retd Officer and just a crappy patwari account.

Attempting to undermine the determination of the general population to resist oppression by targeting women and their dignity has consistently proven ineffective. This approach failed in Bangladesh, proved unsuccessful in Occupied Kashmir and Palestine, and will not succeed in Occupied Pakistan either. Instead, it fosters an immeasurable amount of animosity and hatred among the masses towards the oppressors.

Doesn't gives him or any one the right to trample the rights of people and the constitution under his feet. If IK was corrupt and and inept we would vote him out and only the people of Pakistan have the right to choose who rules us Not some unelected 22nd grade officer.
people are not allowed to chose thief. (under the constitution) IK is trying to postponed the judgement on his theft and treason so he could be chosen again to rob us blind. theft could be tolerated as per Pakistan standard but treason can not be.

Looks like a Patwari account to be honest. I really hope so.

Hopefully someone picks its up about how a rank of an Army is used in the profile to post these disgusting tweets.

Posting his profile here

The insane are leading the asylum now.

I don't think I will be travelling to Pakistan for a while.

people are not allowed to chose thief. (under the constitution) IK is trying to postponed the judgement on his theft and treason so he could be chosen again to rob us blind. theft could be tolerated as per Pakistan standard but treason can not be.

those cases are bogus, everyone knows he is a honest clean guy unlike your corrupt mafia families. The whole world knows about Mr 10% and Nawaz's property portfolio. Solid 30 years of theft.

Attempting to undermine the determination of the general population to resist oppression by targeting women and their dignity has consistently proven ineffective. This approach failed in Bangladesh, proved unsuccessful in Occupied Kashmir and Palestine, and will not succeed in Occupied Pakistan either. Instead, it fosters an immeasurable amount of animosity and hatred among the masses towards the oppressors.
more like targeting violent criminals. they thought burning Rs. 50billion worth of public assets is going to easy.

CM P Elahi was publicly admitting that he was against the dissolution of assembly.
PTI is a democratic party , majority of PTI leaders was in favor of dissolving the assembly, parvaiz elahi is not dictator so he decided to follow the party directions

Last edited by a moderator:
The insane are leading the asylum now.

I don't think I will be travelling to Pakistan for a while.

those cases are bogus, everyone knows he is a honest clean guy unlike your corrupt mafia families. The whole world knows about Mr 10% and Nawaz's property portfolio. Solid 30 years of theft.
All oppressors blame the victims, it isn't something unique to Faujeets like yourself
Stop replying to that cretin he is just a waste of Bandwidth. Ignore him.

Back
Top Bottom