What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But top positions of the institute are politicized.

1. Asim Munir was prematurely removed from the post of DG-ISI due to tensions with Imran Khan.
2. PTI-led government also approved extension of Qamar Javed Bajwa on the post of COAS.

Munir had sufficient rapport to replace Bajwa on the post of COAS but extension of Bajwa was another setback for him to cope with. Munir's anger is not without basis.

PDM took advantage of this issue.
That is no excuse in Each case a duly elected Prime minister used his prerogative to make a decision that he saw fit as was his right. Asim Muneer's actions so far suggest that he was not suited for the role of COAS or DG ISI. An officer who allows personal preferences and feelings to influence his duties is not capable of serving such positions. Now seeing his own end in sight if Elections are held he has not only tarnished the reputation of armed forces forever he has also brought Pakistan on the brink of default and murdered its constitution just to save his own skin. He is just another power hungry officer who has neither regard for the will of the people of Pakistan nor the constitution he took an oath to protect.

Last edited:
Seems like Pakistan also has its own version of a "Patwari WhatsApp University," drawing inspiration from the "Bhakt WhatsApp University" in India.

Jamali, who was appointed as the caretaker Chief Minister of Balochistan by Zia, did not enjoy majority support in the Balochistan Assembly following the 1988 elections. He was elected as Chief Minister through the casting vote of the speaker. The election faced objections from other political parties in Balochistan who organized protests. Subsequently, a movement for no-confidence was initiated to remove Jamali from office, leading him to advise the governor to dissolve the provincial assembly in order to avoid the motion. The verdict of the Balochistan High Court understandably called for the restoration of the Balochistan Assembly. If we draw any comparisons, it would be to the actions of Qasim Suri and the subsequent actions of the Supreme Court.

There was no vote of no confidence motion against CM Jamali, he had to take vote of confidence within 30 days of elected as CM, instead he dissolve the assemblies after 22 days, court overturned this dissolution

10,000 JUI-F volunteers to ensure security of Islamabad sit-in

Workers to assemble at Hakla Interchange at 10am.

151003159884fcd.jpg

That is no excuse in Each case a duly elected Prime minister used his prerogative to make a decision that he saw fit as was his right. Asim Muneer's actions so far suggest that he was not suited for the role of COAS or DG ISI. An officer who allows personal preferences and feelings to influence his duties is not capable of serving such positions. Now seeing his own end in sight if Elections are held he has not only tarnished the reputation of armed forces forever he has also brought Pakistan on the brink of default and murdered its constitution just to save his own skin. He is just another power hungry officer who has neither regard for the will of the people of Pakistan nor the constitution he took an oath to protect.

Preference should be given to Merit or Favorites? Asim Munir never had a problem on a post before working with Imran Khan.

Khan is stubborn and comfortable with YES MEN. But how has this strategy worked out for him?

If I am the leader, I would like to work with those officers who are competent and honest. I don't want YES MEN around me because I am not infallible in my judgement.

I do think that Munir needs to change his approach.

Inappropriate Language
He has humble origins, he is Sword of Honor Winner, and his growth is legitimate. He is competent and capable.

But top positions of the institute are politicized.

1. Asim Munir was prematurely removed from the post of DG-ISI due to tensions with Imran Khan.
2. PTI-led government also approved extension of Qamar Javed Bajwa on the post of COAS.

Munir had sufficient rapport to replace Bajwa on the post of COAS but extension of Bajwa was another setback for him to come to terms with. Munir's anger is not without basis.

PDM took advantage of this issue.

And now the creature is showing his trueself!

Preference should be given to Merit or Favorites? Asim Munir never had a problem on a post before working with Imran Khan.

Khan is stubborn and comfortable with YES MEN. But how has this strategy worked out for him?

If I am the leader, I would like to work with those officers who are competent and honest. I don't want YES MEN around me because I am not infallible in my judgement.

I do think that Munir needs to change his approach.

The things have already gone well past individuals and even institutions but only if the 12th graders had the understanding. But silly me.

what action? he is not even done doing foreign visits that every COAS do. its Just shameful Smear Campaigner of IK.

The generals are waging 9th generation warfare against their enemies. They're launching wave after wave of assaults against the people of Pakistan.

First they sent in the criminals

1648053662_pakistan.jpg

Then they sent in the mullahs

723666_27969726.jpg

Next they're going to send in the hijras

hijra2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom