What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
when did imran khan broke the constitution? You have bughz and its a disease beyond cure. Currently foriegn agent and all the crap you said is fit on pdm just because you or your chacha taya phopa beneficiary of corrupt pdm wouldnt make you right
My only bughz is against the enemies of Islam and have overcome my personal dislikes to a large extent and am prepared to work with anyone on an equal basis as much water has flown under the bridges. I really liked how PPP eased out Musharraf from his position after the success of the Lawyers Movement.

If a military takeover in Egypt is acceptable then Why they would not accept a military takeover in Pakistan ... ???

Highly unlikely in my opinion. The Pakistani army might be a favorite of the West momentarily. The West is choosing most favorable option temporarily. That doesn't mean it will put all eggs in one basket and allow the Pakistani army to reign supreme. Support for military take over is out of the question.

My only bughz is against the enemies of Islam and have overcome my personal dislikes to a large extent and am prepared to work with anyone on an equal basis as much water has flown under the bridges. I really liked how PPP eased out Musharraf from his position after the success of the Lawyers Movement.
You think ppp did that? lol where was ppp then from 2000 to 2006? its all west so now who is the agent of west?
ppp is most corrupt and power hungry and in violation ppp is also in hands to make bilawal next pm as per deal.
Ppp will make deal to anyone establishment or west just for power. Thats how they allow to captute karachi. Karachi has been given in plate to ppp , they dont win seats in karachi but make deals with one who should no be named and all stakes holder of karachi are sidelined.

As much I ve hated the army establishment and their abuse of power, I feel they have become a necessary evil considering the situation Pakistan is. Its sad to see people dont realise the same scenario was cooked up in Libya, Syria, Iraq, Egypt etc, where the people were incited to stand up against the state while foreign power executed their agendas. Look where those countries are today. I urge the people of my country to open their eyes, ignore what propaganda political parties are feeding you and don't go against the state and armed forces. Criticism is one thing. We wont have a country left if the armed forces are maligned the way the way they are being today.

As much I ve hated the army establishment and their abuse of power, I feel they have become a necessary evil considering the situation Pakistan is. Its sad to see people dont realise the same scenario was cooked up in Libya, Syria, Iraq, Egypt etc, where the people were incited to stand up against the state while foreign power executed their agendas. Look where those countries are today. I urge the people of my country to open their eyes, ignore what propaganda political parties are feeding you and don't go against the state and armed forces. Criticism is one thing. We wont have a country left if the armed forces are maligned the way the way they are being today.

The Pakistani army needs to quit playing games. Simply hold elections.

Far worse for the company and pak.
You are worried about Diaspora I am worried about Pakistanis in Pakistan
The years to come look dangerous if the company doesnt stop and no the establishment has no grand plan to fix all this

We lost half our country already believing such lies
The biggest source of propaganda in Pakistan is GHQ itself

@RescueRanger

I found another one that was hiding, neglecting his Uber Eats duty.
more like a food panda :D

This is exactly the armed forces want you to believe. Just for a fact because of the very same armed forces, its mindset and political interferences we have lost one half of the country and now on the way to loose another half. It been twenty years this mighty battle hardened force is not able to defeat the TTP, the hand full of Baloch insurgents for 50 years, did you ever ponder over it?

This whole criticism is for every institute should work on what they are supposed to do so that we can finally be on the road of progress, for the last 70 years we take 1 step forward and 3 backwards while roaming in circles.

Last edited:
Meanwhile in Islamabad Zebras are out in full force:

Srinagar Highway, M2 crossing, G2 Road and Peshawar rd is blocked. G Maps is giving inaccurate traffic results - Traffic will be heavily congested, these rats will also use the large amount of public vehicles and try to count them as part of their "jalsa".

They are on constitution avenue, the RedZone, look:

1684054400774-png.929600

They are being facilitated by Islamabad Police:

What happened to Section 144:
FwE9Qe2XsAIf-UX

Also important to note:
1684055718263.png

Traffic on Srinagar Highway, M2 crossing, Grand Trunk Road and Peshawar road is blocked on both sides. Google maps is not updating and will give inaccurate traffic results - As such traffic will be heavily congested, these rats will also use the large amount of public vehicles and try to count them as part of their "jalsa".

THE COURT MARTIAL OF POLITICAL RIOTERS TERRORIST....."The practice of using military courts for prosecution of individuals in special cases is not a new concept for Pakistan’s domestic law or international law. The Pakistan Army Act, 1952,(PAA) established the jurisdiction of a court martial in specific cases involving military/defence implications. However, the changes in this practice introduced by the Constitution (Twenty-First Amendment) Act, 2015, (21st Amendment), Pakistan Army (Amendment) Act, 2015, (PAAA) and thereafter, the Constitution (Twenty-Third Amendment) Act, 2017 (23rd Amendment) have had a remarkable impact on the practicalities of their use, extent of their jurisdiction and the overarching themes of security law, human rights law and humanitarian law. Due to the rising state of insurrection in the country, on 9th July, 2014, the Government enacted the Protection of Pakistan Act, 2014 to extend its executive authority of using armed force and the machinery of justice against the perpetrators of insurrection against Pakistan. These legislative changes allowed civilians suspected of involvement in ‘terrorism-related activities to be tried before a court martial."

Highly unlikely in my opinion. The Pakistani army might be a favorite of the West momentarily. The West is choosing most favorable option temporarily. That doesn't mean it will put all eggs in one basket and allow the Pakistani army to reign supreme. Support for military take over is out of the question.
Brother we have seen this game played by West and local Pimps many times before ... west will not only accept a Military rule but would help them to stabilize the environment as per their interests & wishes ... but officially would keep opposing the Military as they did during the Musharraf rule after May 12th, 1999 till September 11th, 2001.

Secondly earlier west has option to keep "Eggs" on different baskets as both the baskets were hold by West itself due to the self exile of BB & Zardari & NS families during Military Rules in Pakistan but this time "all the eggs" themselves choose to stay in same basket.

Asim Munir may not survive for what happened to Cor Comm Lahore.

The apparatus around Cor Comm Lahore disappeared, leaving the General alone.

Asim has a lot to answer for this

Asim Munir may not survive for what happened to Cor Comm Lahore.

The apparatus around Cor Comm Lahore disappeared, leaving the General alone.

Asim has a lot to answer for this

Only sahir can do this for now.

Brother we have seen this game played by West and local Pimps many times before ... west will not only accept a Military rule but would help them to stabilize the environment as per their interests & wishes ... but officially would keep opposing the Military as they did during the Musharraf rule after May 12th, 1999 till September 11th, 2001.

Secondly earlier west has option to keep "Eggs" on different baskets as both the baskets were hold by West itself due to the self exile of BB & Zardari & NS families during Military Rules in Pakistan but this time "all the eggs" themselves choose to stay in same basket.

The basket is extremely vulnerable.
West don't have clear future plan for pak for now due to fast changing global environment. They don't have many options either as ME has chipped away. India is rising and China is already on the throat. In all of this whatever happens to pak will be contingency.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom