What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@The Eagle

That is ur so called military.

First of all, no abuse.

Secondly, this is not the woman shown in attached tweet. Lastly, she was arrested by Police and I don't see ISI bothering so much like that for a protestor as such and torture her like this. I mean c'mon. If this is related to current situation, I bet it can be police force only. However, let's wait for the confirmation and further details. I am not going to support any kind of torture against a simple protestor and that too a woman like that. No way. The blood boils but, I will wait for details. A lot of things on internet cannot be acknowledged right away. It needs verification.

Whata slap on the face of Army DJ Ice Pyaar & Criminal Mafia Govt from the entire judiciary from High-court to Supreme-Court
😆

The amount of Hate you see against army is just the tip of the Iceberg. The vast Majority are not expressing their anger openly there will be a societal shift Army will be associated with the likes of Punjab Police a Morally corrupt organization. When more vedios will emerge once Internet is restored this belief will be cemented. Pakistan's Romance with its Army I am afraid is now over forever Its never coming back.

Last edited:
This is the first time any civilian EX PM updated the software of the entire system single-handedly - alone ... 13 Mafias Govt + Bureaucracy + Lumber 1 Pant utaro brigade + Juice Ice Pyaar VS ONE KHAN!!!

PTI fanboys need to differentiate between enemy and friend

Not everyone in uniform is enemy. Just like not every civilian is a friend
PDM fanboys need to differentiate thieves and crooks from decent people, corrupt army leadership from decent individual ones.. and come back onto the path of Haqq…

First of all, no abuse.

Secondly, this is not the woman shown in attached tweet. Lastly, she was arrested by Police and I don't see ISI bothering so much like that for a protestor as such and torture her like this. I mean c'mon. If this is related to current situation, I bet it can be police force only. However, let's wait for the confirmation and further details. I am not going to support any kind of torture against a simple protestor and that too a woman like that. No way. The blood boils but, I will wait for details. A lot of things on internet cannot be acknowledged right away. It needs verification.
In that case you will have to wait until the cows come home.. as usual she will disappear like many others, abused, instilled with fear made a nervous wreck and if she is lucky let go.. This is gestapo pakistan police not normal other civilised countries police…

Social media is full of lies. This video proves CC was there and he tried to negotiate with the angry protesters, they did not listen and started to destroy everything, they were probably banging on his gates or climbed over them, its not rocket science, also keep in mind noone knew what the protesters were going to do, he was being polite to them and they destroyed his house, his family can be seen too. The same with other area of mob attacks.

These army people had 2 choices, call for back up and kill protesters or show restraint and talk to them, they made the right decision. If it was a military base and they were going for sensitive locations, they certainly would have been shot, come to Mangla base and you will find out.

The protesters were indeed in the wrong, it was 100% PTI youth. The army could have killed them and had the right because they were trespassing, but they showed restraint.

Just because officers showed restraint, the pti followers are making propaganda that they sided with them, some are saying they got scared, playing both sides and dirty politics, today Chief Justice is being praised but the same CJ was called traitor when he removed IK.

Can anyone please show me photos or videos of PTI protesters, from the videos and photos it looks like a few hundred attacking the jinnah house, cantonment, and majority protest was in Peshawar. The difference was they targeted the army and army showed restraint, this caused panic. The paid social media activitist are making it like millions came out but reality is a few hundred were attacking and a few thousand protesting. Sindh and Balochistan was quiet.

I already mentioned once, the patriotic Pakistanis love their nation and its army. Violent protests, mob violence, attacking army soldiers will not go well in the long run.

First of all, no abuse.

She was released immediately after!

Back
Top Bottom