What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PTI fanboys need to differentiate between enemy and friend

Not everyone in uniform is enemy. Just like not every civilian is a friend
Can only do that via the actions of individuals

Till such info comes out, the institution as a whole is a target for violating the constitution and it’s fascist policies.

In that case you will have to wait until the cows come home.. as usual she will disappear like many others, abused, instilled with fear made a nervous wreck and if she is lucky let go.. This is gestapo pakistan police not normal other civilised countries police…

Wouldn't take much long as you said. Few hours. Speaking of Police, expect anything and I don't deny. My take was in regard to Military or ISI being named for this one. They don't seems to be Intel.

Social media is full of lies. This video proves CC was there and he tried to negotiate with the angry protesters, they did not listen and started to destroy everything, they were probably banging on his gates or climbed over them, its not rocket science, also keep in mind noone knew what the protesters were going to do, he was being polite to them and they destroyed his house, his family can be seen too. The same with other area of mob attacks.

These army people had 2 choices, call for back up and kill protesters or show restraint and talk to them, they made the right decision. If it was a military base and they were going for sensitive locations, they certainly would have been shot, come to Mangla base and you will find out.

The protesters were indeed in the wrong, it was 100% PTI youth. The army could have killed them and had the right because they were trespassing, but they showed restraint.

Just because officers showed restraint, the pti followers are making propaganda that they sided with them, some are saying they got scared, playing both sides and dirty politics, today Chief Justice is being praised but the same CJ was called traitor when he removed IK.

Can anyone please show me photos or videos of PTI protesters, from the videos and photos it looks like a few hundred attacking the jinnah house, cantonment, and majority protest was in Peshawar. The difference was they targeted the army and army showed restraint, this caused panic. The paid social media activitist are making it like millions came out but reality is a few hundred were attacking and a few thousand protesting. Sindh and Balochistan was quiet.

I already mentioned once, the patriotic Pakistanis love their nation and its army. Violent protests, mob violence, attacking army soldiers will not go well in the long run.
no one showed restraint but fried on protestor outside ghq that leads to ransack nothing else after that they restrained 60+ people have been killed not a single poilce or forces killed .

Yaar these are our women. Our blood use to boil when we saw Indians and Israelis doing this.

They call themselves men. Doing this to our women!
She was arrested by female ATS and released almost immediately. As for Punjab police putting hands on women, males constables should be ashamed of themselves for doing so.

Dil karta ha bahir nikalain yeh patwari jiaaly aor fazlaandu inko pakad kar PTai waly tun kar rakh dain :lol:

She was arrested by female ATS and released almost immediately. As for Punjab police putting hands on women, males constables should be ashamed of themselves for doing so.
That’s besides the point if it’s that particular woman or someone else. And if one video exists one can only imagine it must have been done on a wider scale not captured in videos.

That’s besides the point if it’s that particular woman or someone else. And if one video exists one can only imagine it must have been done on a wider scale not captured in videos.
Read the second part of my reply to your earlier question.

this whole scenes shows we need immediate reforms of poilce and forces, and remove draconian laws like mpo3 , close friends neighbor aunt have been abducted in karachi protest yesterday.

First of all, no abuse.

Secondly, this is not the woman shown in attached tweet. Lastly, she was arrested by Police and I don't see ISI bothering so much like that for a protestor as such and torture her like this. I mean c'mon. If this is related to current situation, I bet it can be police force only. However, let's wait for the confirmation and further details. I am not going to support any kind of torture against a simple protestor and that too a woman like that. No way. The blood boils but, I will wait for details. A lot of things on internet cannot be acknowledged right away. It needs verification.

U can satisfy ur self in whatever way u want. But the company and its fanbois has lost it. They are worst than there own labelled terrorist, corrupt criminals, or traitors. These images will haunt everyone associated with the company Forever.

The same old playbook.

Now they are mentioning “martial law” as a means to temporarily control law and order until “normalcy” can be achieved.

When are they going to think critically? The script is so old it’s boring!

29B8EBCF-41B1-44DD-8040-09C27C1E8EDE.gif

Do you happen to live in Avenfield apartments? :azn:

No one has witnessed these huge numbers on street in last 1 year or so, maybe on Mars they will bring people out.
Last I heard they were still looking for intelligent life, none found, a bit like trying to find brain cells in a pdm follower… empty cavity where brain should be, driven by nervous system reflexes tuned to recognition of free biryani plates…

this whole scenes shows we need immediate reforms of poilce and forces, and remove draconian laws like mpo3 , close friends neighbor aunt have been abducted in karachi protest yesterday.
Yes reforms will need to be implemented. In my opinion regional police forces need to be replaced and brought under one national police service. There should be more power given to CPLC and an independent police complaints commission which should be completely external and independent from the police.

Back
Top Bottom