What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have not watched Ertuğrul and I can assure you Turks don’t watch that stuff either. That obsession lies with Pakistanis and Arabs only lol. I had to write in Turkish just to check if Hikmet is a Turk or pretending to be a Turk

Ertuğrul bir sürü Türk tarafından izleniyor, aynı zamanda dünyanın dört bir yanından insanlar tarafından izleniyor, şaşıracaksınız

Brother, screw the Bharati POV but I can assure you the majority of PDF and Pakistanis are not against Gen Asim because of his school of thought but because of his policies.

Mohsin Naqvi is more of a Shia than Asim Munir, he is the same caste as me even but I don’t hate him or judge him because of his caste or school of thought but because of his stupid policies. PS: I am a ithna ashari myself.

it was a panel discussion on a bharati channel. I was merely trying a dog-whistle to alert the genuine Pakistanis here about the similarity of views between bharatis and most of PDF (both are united in hatred against Sayyad Asim Munir)

apparently I failed to convey the message. :(
The military has exposed themselves as more similar to them than anyone here.

They want to be easy on India, easy on Israel, take a step back on Kashmir, and are rehabilitating figures like Hussain Haqqani.

Mohsin Naqvi is more of a Shia than Asim Munir, he is the same caste as me even but I don’t hate him or judge him because of his caste or school of thought but because of his stupid policies. PS: I am a ithna ashari myself.

Is asim munir a shia? Is it confirmed??

I thought only General Azhar Abbas was shia

Let me tell you something.. My father has always said that whoever will raise the slogan of Muhammad (SAW) on a global stage will be killed by the enemies of Islam from within on the behest of dajjali powers.

He is correct aswell. You should watch on YouTube The Obama Deception and then watch The Arrivals, then read about Dajjal etc, you will come to a terrifying conclusion.

BABBRA MASSACRE 2.0 @kingQamaR @Dalit @Sapei @TNT @NaqsheYaar @SaadH

1683760882351.png

Is asim munir a shia? Is it confirmed??

I doubt it. There are a lot of Syeds who follow the ahle sunnah school of thought. (My best friend is one of them). Syeds tend to get a bad rap from individuals because of them being Shia but numerically we need to understand that Sunnis are in the majority.

The military has exposed themselves as more similar to them than anyone here.

They want to be easy on India, easy on Israel, take a step back on Kashmir, and are rehabilitating figures like Hussain Haqqani.
I know there are plenty of people in the military who are opposed to all this so it's time for them to step up.

Na man!

I can't support this until I see the foot soldiers and junior army officers opening fire on the protestors.

But keep in mind, if you attack the army, try to kill them, burn Pakistan to the ground then they have the right to retaliate. Peaceful protest is commendable

But keep in mind, if you attack the army, try to kill them, burn Pakistan to the ground then they have the right to retaliate. Peaceful protest is commendable
They cracked down hard on peaceful protestors, the generals can't have their cake and eat it too..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom