What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that’s requires Ghairat. which they dont have by miles.
munity/coup requires personals from each branch armed forces to initiate and coordinate it at once.
folks from PAF needs to step up, there’s no hope from the army.

Well don't expect a 'surgical' strike on GHQ by PAF as their current head is best buddies with Mir Bajwa and who helped solidify the high treason last year along with the Admiral.* Bajwa wasn't alone he had a full team..

Okay, but considering the political situation in Pakistan, would a coup really be that unpopular today? I've heard from a number of PMLN/PPP/PTI/...ETC supporters that are tired of this shit show and that they'd rather end this charade by just hand over power to the military.

Now, that's not my own view and I think it's a fucking stupid idea, but this sentiment is on the rise and shouldn't be ignored. The conditions for a justifiable coup (from the military point of view) is increasing day by day.
Correct on all accounts but I doubt PTI supporters want to see anything other than relatively fair elections, much less a coup.

It's an entirely different matter how it will go, if it comes to pass

We have a slave mentality Sir
You are right bro. Rwanda is a country 30 times smaller in size, 18 times smaller in population, GDP PPP 40 times smaller and its military does not even have 0.1% firepower of our military.... Yet their President has bigger balls than all our generals.

no rvodwnce of this, no matter how many people want to believe this is true.

The one thing the army has always emphasized is unity among the ranks. This is why whenever there has been a coup in the past, even those generals that opposed the coup didn't speak up.

While things may not be the same, this mentality probably hasn't changed much, despite Imran Khan's popularity in the military, and Asim Munir's alleged lack thereof.

I do hope you are right. These are not not normal times we are in and judging by whatI’m
Seeing on social media the shear mental strain on these soldiers is emotional knowing maybe ordered to crack down on their own kin is going to break any training discipline they’ve been given.

Well don't expect a 'surgical' strike on GHQ by PAF as their current head is best buddies with Mir Bajwa and who helped solidify the high treason last year along with the Admiral.* Bajwa wasn't alone he had a full team..
oh no i have no expectations from them whatsoever.
the public has already taken the job into their own hands.

So you are saying Army can first illegally abduct an Ex PM, Current most popular leader rom the premises of High Court and then make it legal from Remainings of Justice Munir the hypocrite Army who on one hand tells the world we are Apolytical but on other hand abduct the same guy disrespectfully.
Also this reaction was long awaited and here it is now let's face the mess created by few in top brass.
Also TTP is the faction of same Taliban once trained by Army for great love of Jahad cause they separated after Jihad and now want jihad in Pakistan so the mess created by Army needs to be cleaned by Army it's not a favor but a job they get Rs 1000 plus billion a year but sadly they couldn't uproot the terrorism.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom