What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does he mean ex military were involved in burning down the core commander's house?

I think he is making a reference to former officers who have divulged confidential information and the whereabouts of presently serving officers responsible for the ongoing crisis. It has been reported that certain officers' homes (including the residence of the notorious psychopath Major General Faisal Naseer aka Dirty Harry) have been targeted with attacks.

Idk about taxi drivers in the USA, but they make a lot of money in the UK. Exhibit 1 - The villas of AJK, especially Dadyal, Mirpur and Kotli.

Most of them are pti as well. Only the true idiots support PDM.

Unfortunately many of the blue collar class is under a crunch in the US because the welfare system in some states isn’t as strong and there has been a huge increase in cost of living and inflation.

But 90%+ of Pak-Americans are pro PTI the rest are either PPP supporters or separatists/secessionists.

It has been reported that certain officers' homes (including the residence of the notorious psychopath Major General Faisal Naseer aka Dirty Harry) have been targeted with attacks.
AFAIK, dirty harry was just doxxed. Have actual attacks taken place?

I’m hearing , Asim Munir is in Oman, and there are strong rumours that he won’t come back and will be sacked by COGS. Army personnel have stopped taking orders from high ups. Mutiny with in Army, can this be true?
no evidence of this, no matter how many people want to believe this is true.

The one thing the army has always emphasized is unity among the ranks. This is why whenever there has been a coup in the past, even those generals that opposed the coup didn't speak up.

While things may not be the same, this mentality probably hasn't changed much, despite Imran Khan's popularity in the military, and Asim Munir's alleged lack thereof.

Last edited:
I’m hearing , Asim Munir is in Oman, and there are strong rumours that he won’t come back and will be sacked by COGS. Army personnel have stopped taking orders from high ups. Mutiny with in Army, can this be true?
@Jango @RescueRanger , any truth to the news about sidelining asim munir? or is it all BS?

No matter how much we may criticize the Army's actions, a rebellion within its own ranks is the last thing the country can afford. Such an eventuality would lead the country to an outright breakdown of law and order, plunging it into utter chaos.

no rvodwnce of this, no matter how many people want to believe this is true.

The one thing the army has always emphasized is unity among the ranks. This is why whenever there has been a coup in the past, even those generals that opposed the coup didn't speak up.

While things may not be the same, this mentality probably hasn't changed much, despite Imran Khan's popularity in the military, and Asim Munir's alleged lack thereof.
You are probably right but in past coups, the govt's were unpopular and people celebrated the coups. So, those dissenting generals didn't really have any backing

pahari as it was said in pre partition Jammu or Punjabi as potoharis call themselves in Punjab- whatever you want but stop this kashmir cringe
Dear Karen,

When the Kashmir issue is settled, then we can discuss dividing it amongst the so called ethnic lines you can get off too, till then you can stuff it, as Kashmiris have bigger issues issues to worry about at the moment..

Kind regards

D.W

A lot of Pakistanis dismiss Khalilzad, but the man knows what he's talking about, even when I find myself disagreeing with him.

People point towards Afghanistan, but his job wasn't to bring peace to Afghanistan. Rather, his job was to create the conditions for a US withdrawal, which he absolutely succeeded in doing. It wasn't his fault that the white house is run with sheer incompetence which basically fucked up his plans.

So I'd at least listen to what he has to say, even if I disagree with him.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom