What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Take it easy on the junior army officers. The fight is not against them.

The fight is against the PDM and Establishment.
the junior officers should arrest their treacherous superiors, not enforce their oppression. Their job is to support the state from enemies, that includes their superiors when they have been committing high treason.

@LeGenD Stop deleting my posts with the reason "Reflect on yourself"

I haven't abused or insulted anyone here unlike you who calls people "Typical Youthia".

You need to STOP commenting on issues that you do not seem to understand.

Some of the PTI political activists have taken much advantage of leniency shown to them in terms of bending Forum Rules.

This is Pakistan Defense Form; not PTI Defense Forum.

About time I show these political activists the mirror.

the junior officers should arrest their treacherous superiors, not enforce their oppression. Their job is to support the state from enemies, that includes their superiors when they have been committing high treason.
yeah, these generals are just weak old men without junior officers, these junior officers should be the backbone of our nation instead of being servants to our establishment. constitution of pakistan is being sh*t on as elections in Punjab and KPK are being delayed. soldiers have a duty to uphold constitution.

hahah i dare KPK police, Pak army, ya jo bhi ye itne bare bare bol bol rahe the, jao peshawar aur dikhao pathano ko kitna dum hain tum main, karachi aur lahore ki sarkon pe unarmed civilians ko arrest kerna to sab se asaan kam hai, kpk ki diler awam se panga lo ab pata chale tumhe aate cheeni ka bhao

hahah i dare KPK police, Pak army, ya jo bhi ye itne bare bare bol bol rahe the, jao peshawar aur dikhao pathano ko kitna dum hain tum main, karachi aur lahore ki sarkon pe unarmed civilians ko arrest kerna to sab se asaan kam hai, kpk ki diler awam se panga lo ab pata chale tumhe aate cheeni ka bhao

Why are you on the forum?
Put your words to action, go outside. lol

We seem to have been ignoring one major thing in this thread.

No information of about IK, his whereabouts or his health. No one knows where he is.

As of now, there is no solid evidence or visual proof confirming his well-being, only statements from his lawyers and a few pictures that haven't been verified.

We seem to have been ignoring one major thing in this thread.

No information of about IK, his whereabouts or his health. No one knows where he is.

Which is why awam MUST find and lynch the generals like dirty Harry and keep them hostage. If we have no bargaining chips, then IK stands no chance!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom