What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don’t beg chanda from us then!
Not only that but not a single peep out of these namak harams on how bad things are in Pakistan. Surly the regimes before IK had turned Pakistan into Switzerland only for IK to have turned it into Sub-Saharan Africa and now PDM/Establishment will turn Pakistan back into Switzerland.

Nearly 270 arrested in Karachi: police​

The police have said that nearly 270 people have been arrested in Karachi yesterday after protests broke out in the city following Imran Khan’s arrest.

In a report submitted the Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah today, the city’s police chief stated that miscreants damaging state property were being identified by the authorities and subsequently arrested.

Meanwhile, CM Shah has directed the police to ensure that all those responsible for the damages were sent behind bars.

I wish we also have an Imran Khan , who can unite the whole nation! Unfortunately we don't have!

Go ahead Pakistani brothers and sisters , save your leader and your nation! As a Bangladeshi well wisher , I only can show my support to you like this!

May Allah be with you!

I hope the people of west Pakistan have enough courage you Bengalis showed by liberating ourselves from the tyrannies of the Mir Jaffar generals.. They made lives miserable for both sides.. for 70+ years is gone long enough.

We Kashmiris openly reject them!

2007 ki vandalism ke liya kis ko arrest kya tha state nay?

1997 ki?
2 different cases. Khan isn't dead, party isn't dead. His pictures are out looks perfectly fine.

What's with the people and them trying to burn everything down?

I'll help Afghanistan take Pakistan over and skin these property dealing jurnayls alive as their families watch!
Yes help let Afghanistan take over. They are a supapower. They have democracy, human rights laws, best education system and best economists

2 different cases. Khan isn't dead, party isn't dead. His pictures are out looks perfectly fine.

Hopelessness

It wrong for them to burn public property, but the system itself is undermining orderly administration.

It’s wrong for the protesters to attacking even the residences of the military officers or government institutions like radio pakistan, but people have no legal outlet for their frustration. The legal outlet is suppose to be elections.

Had the rangers stood outside and sent one officer to tell IK he was under arrest and presented a paper that said as much, and then walked him to the arresting vehicle in a dignified manner, the visuals would not have riled up that segment of the supporters that feel things are becoming unbearable.

The allegation in the Al Qader case are a civil matter, financial, not a murder case of a terrorist. The way he was detained reeks of political motivation.

double standards, what are we supposed to wait for IK to die? then you should wait for Bajwa, NS, SS and Whiskey to die before attacking us because that’s the limit in your mind.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom