What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Signalian bhai sumjh daar logon mai utha bhaita kero

Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 4.26.36 PM.png

You need to STOP commenting on issues that you do not seem to understand.

Some of the PTI political activists have taken much advantage of leniency shown to them in terms of bending Forum Rules.

This is Pakistan Defense Form; not PTI Defense Forum.

About time I show these political activists the mirror.

Just wanted to remind the moderators and dear webmaster that when I supported Tlp right to protest I was given warnings but we have people on PDF calling for violence, killings mutiny, alliance with India. Peaceful protest is the right of Pti workers but we should all calm down and come back to earth. Control your emotions.

We seem to have been ignoring one major thing in this thread.

No information of about IK, his whereabouts or his health. No one knows where he is.

He was in court a while back and back in NAB custody, his lawyers are in touch with him.

Rioting isn't protesting.
Burning infrastructure isn't protesting.
Injuring People isn't protesting.

This is one way to hurt your cause.

acha to jab faiz aur bajwa kashmir de rahe the india ko to baki ki fauj so rahi thi? Pakistani soldiers take an oath swearing they will uphold constitution and sovereignty of Pakistan, so by extension agar aap keh rahe ho ke bajwa ne kashmir de dya aur baki ki fauj churian pehn ke bethi thi, to arent they all guilty of betraying Pakistan’s sovereignty? latka den sab ko phir?
there no democracy in army. lower ranks are not to question or demand accountability of seniors.

They have already released statements of non-violence, but the masses have had enough. Will be hard for PDM to stop this tsunami now. The corrupt will have nowhere to hide in this country.
That’s it right there. There is only so much PTI can do to convince people.

Even if a small percentage of the people (a few thousand) disobey the calls to not destroy property and feel they have had enough, we get a Pakistani version of January 6th.

The overwhelmingly vast majority of PTI supporters reject destruction of public property and still look to elections this year to vent their frustrations.

Why isn't PTI trying to control people and telling them to stop attacking public infrastructure?

When Tlp were protesting, PDF Pti was screaming "look they're holding sticks"
I dont get the double standards. PTI needs to hold peaceful protests so they can continue to rise.

Back
Top Bottom