What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
go balochistan and ask the tribal leaders whose sons and brothers have been kidnapped, tortured and killed in these petty, unorganised fights for power.
So instead of local tribal leaders, abducting, torturing, killing and raping us, we should let this fascist institute of the Pakistan Army and its degenerate leadership do the same?

No thanks.
A fascist institution that is violating the constitution should be demolished.

Providing context, Maryam Safdar a convicted criminal is still roaming free.

Shahbaz, who wrote a guarantee letter that Nawaz will be back is roaming free.

Nawaz Sharif, convicted criminal, is roaming free.

Toshakhana criminals, roaming free.

Such people at the helm of decision making are going to represent us yet, we expect outside world to respect us more. What a state of sorry. By the way, did she think its geo or gnn?
Honestly its embarrassing. It's really embarrassing, they have no ethics, these are our "ELITE"... This is what the rest of the world must think when these fools appear on Intl media:
well-crap-who.jpg

Maybe, I'll write a polite letter to the COAS, objecting to his policies?

Wait, that's guaranteed jail for a maj gen's son. I am but a mere retd cop's son.

This is about the Forum and I don't know where GHQ come from. May be, you are interested to raise your post count and waste my time on such kind of trolling and deliberately diverting from the real issue. In all the seriousness, I am not interested to explain again & again. Thank you and continue with your discussion.

Regards,

Once Pak army descends into mutiny and Pakistan descendes into rebellion are you seriously dumb enough to believe Pakistan will not cease to exist?
Then the Army should stop acting like a fascist thug and reform itself:

If not, then the only thing it is doing is prolonging the disintegration of Pakistan. No country can survive long term with this kind of degenerate Army.

Last edited:
Where did Imran Khan go wrong: he believed in people power but in Pakistan this is not enough as he has just found out. It's whoever has the most guns and backing from insidious foreign forces who can grab or stay in power. Imran Khan's little experience and reliance on an incompetent team was the inevitable outcome of his downfall.

Possible outcomes are swift action by Pakistani people to bring about change, consolidation of the establishment or rapid disintegration of law and order and martial law.

If Imran Khan’s death translates into Establishment being defanged for good, I’ll take it.

The objective here is a free Pakistan.

If Imran Khan’s death translates into Establishment being defanged for good, I’ll take it.

The objective here is a free Pakistan.
I don't think so. If this was guaranteed, I'd agree with you. The guy has done as much as he could alive

Back
Top Bottom