What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is about the Forum and I don't know where GHQ come from. May be, you are interested to raise your post count and waste my time on such kind of trolling and deliberately diverting from the real issue. In all the seriousness, I am not interested to explain again & again. Thank you and continue with your discussion.

Regards,
Rangers arrest him. Now Rana Sana will send the message from backdoor, its not me.

Last edited:
Honestly its embarrassing. It's really embarrassing, they have no ethics, these are our "ELITE"... This is what the rest of the world must think when these fools appear on Intl media:
well-crap-who.jpg

What we are witnessing today is something that was brewing for some time. The final straw was IK directly criticising the senior military officer. The Pakistani army has a very thin skin and an extremely big ego. That much has been established. It is the most elite and corrupt institution in Pakistan.

This latest escalation can have many intended and unintended consequences. I hope the Pakistani army is ready for all outcomes.

So instead of local tribal leaders, abducting, torturing, killing and raping us, we should let this fascist institute of the Pakistan Army and its degenerate leadership do the same?

No thanks.
A fascist institution that is violating the constitution should be demolished.
Who will replace them? do we really need a new punjab police type organization?

A solution that may be deemed ideal is the dissolution of the colonial-era Pakistan Army, followed by the establishment of a new military force. However, this approach may not be practical in reality.
Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Post revolution France must have felt like the end of the world, shit went on till the 1840s before it settled. There were many minor revolution after the first one, They were ganged up on and attacked by literally all of europe who wanted to preserve the status quo.

People die in warzones, there is always collateral damage. It's regrettable i get your point about KP but lets just be honest, we are still losing men because of the scourge of terrorism. KP is still an active warzone.
Exactly people picked up from urban city and hang by their balls was all collateral damage to get some generals rich.

I didn't see collateral damage happening in Indian Kashmir

Never saw drones or airforce used there

But since Pakistani ISI has learned from best mosaad their is collateral damage like in Israel

Love you Israel and Pakistan army

I will now share my opinion but not very straightly and I am sure you will get. Such people are the reason to provide enough space to the people that are not supposed to get involved in image building on international level. Such incompetents bunch is like a breach where people not supposed to involved in these affairs, are actually called & supported to do their job. We mostly seen people complaining about democracy being breached but they don't realize that crooked & incompetent politicians actually feed them and need them to do democratic job. That's the core issue and this is why, today's status quo of elites feel threatened.

This is why you can never have proper democratic Pakistan government because those trying to bring democracy are arrested on trumped up charges by the corrupt!

I don't know what's worse. People celebrating and supporting this act against IK, or people wanting a civil war esque situation in Pakistan wanting Pakistans destruction.

There won’t be mutiny.

What might happen is some Corp Commanders grouping and telling the Chief, your time is up. And then a new Chief will be selected.

For that to happen, the public would need to come out in big numbers. That point has not come yet.

What we are witnessing today is something that was brewing for some time. The final straw was IK directly criticising the senior military officer. The Pakistani army has a very thin skin and an extremely big ego. That much has been established. It is the most elite and corrupt institution in Pakistan.

This latest escalation can have many intended and unintended consequences. I hope the Pakistani army is ready for all outcomes.

Thin skin is when facing unarmed Pakistanis.

Indians and the Americans can come in and bomb and there will be justifications from the ISPR.

Typical fat bully !!!

Breaking news.

Imran Khan was arrested by the Rangers which is under the command of the Ministry of Interior headed by Rana Sanaullah.
Unbelievable.

I fear IK may be taken out by these wretched establishment who are on the payrolls of the western and eastern colonialists.

Back
Top Bottom