What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My own countrymen will abduct or kill me without having a second thought at the orders of their masters.

BTW, idk what @Imran Khan said. I don't support attacking troops. If it came to that, I'd rather prefer the troops take things into their own hands.
Contrary to what people say, you have zero chance of being killed by the army as a civilian until unless you're involved in anti state activity, but you have a 100% chance that police will spank you, place drugs on you and kill you unnecessarily.

Paradoxically this will result in more support for PTI.
Army is taught a detail plan on fifth gen war fare ...

We think army is incompetent they aren't..we simply don't understand their motives..

Army wasn't incompetent with terrorism it simply allowed it..it isn't incompetent in dealing with Imran Khan .it was simply testing the waters; finally waters are clear..Karachi elections results and no one appearing to IK call for protest was clear sign that worse is over ... people are now back to gee hazoor

Buddy stop sitting in your median income of $300k white majority suburb and lecturing Pakistanis who can barely afford wheat to destroy any last hope of peace or development in their country.
PDM is bastion of peace and development.

LMAO.

Last edited:
I had warned IK's blind supporters that policy of supporting likes Sharifs and Zardari during lawyers movement would one day come to bite them in the ghand. My warning has come true.

Same message is applicable to members of army high command that has not gone to the dark side. If patriotic members of high command do not act now, they will be fully deserving of the bhayanak fate that awaits them. People of Pak will unfortunately become collateral damage but such is the fate of our foolish awam.

Pakistan ka allah hafiz.

TTP has the exact same narrative of blowing themselves up, conducting robbery, kidnapping and extortion and killing children (or all at once) to liberate Pakistan from napak fouj and installing true islamic sharia.
Nice try with making the equivalence.
TTP doesn't represent the majority of Pakistan. IK does.

Don't believe it? Tell hafiz sb to let elections happen. It's okay. he can do the usual rigging and hten some. Just let them happen once.

It was embarrassing.

Palwasha Khan: "NAB arrested him"

AJN Anchor: " is NAB not part of the Government function?"

Palwasha Khan: "but its not the government who arrested him, it was rangers," "He never turns up to court to defend himself or stand face justice".

AJN Anchor: "But he was in court when he was arrested"

Palwasha Khan: "That was for a different case, NAT THIS CASE, anyway the government didn't arrest him"

AJN Anchor: " and who do the Rangers come under?"

Palwasha Khan: "The Ministry of Interior" but its not the Government"

AJN Anchor: "Senator let me try and understand this, are you suggesting that the Ministry of Interior is NOT Part of the Government?

Palwasha Khan:
509.png

Embarrassing. :lol::lol::lol:
She meant PPPP didn't arrest him the same way Pakistani people didn't okay drones by voting for PMLN Several times.

So now we have language police to look out for too.

Forum doesn't interest with your opinion. Administration is here to make sure this place is friendly and respectful otherwise rules are enforced. Don't commit an offense, post with a free mind without looking out for warning.

My own countrymen will abduct or kill me without having a second thought at the orders of their masters.

BTW, idk what @Imran Khan said. I don't support attacking troops. If it came to that, I'd rather prefer the troops take things into their own hands.
lol. a mutiny will simply lead to multiple factions vying for power and using even more fascist means to obtain it. you guys need to stop fantasizing and see reality. go balochistan and ask the tribal leaders whose sons and brothers have been kidnapped, tortured and killed in these petty, unorganised fights for power.

Bangladesh has little basic human rights even decades after their crusade against the pak army (in fact a few years after independence they were begging pak army to save them from India)

I had warned IK's blind supporters that policy of supporting likes Sharifs and Zardari during lawyers movement would one day come to bite them in the ghand. My warning has come true.
What was the purpose of the lawyers movement? If it was to overthrow the traitor and dictator, Musharraf, and end fascist military rule and interventions, then it should have absolutely have been supported.

Back
Top Bottom