What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pass on your dealer's number, potent stuff.

Incase, you have not skipped your daily pills, for months Panama papers case was heard in court, what evidence was provided by Nawaz, please enlighten us all.

Rana Sanaullah is supplying me with heroin.

This right here is the rot which PTI instilled in people. Go on bomb your own country men so you can suck upto immi.
My own countrymen will abduct or kill me without having a second thought at the orders of their masters.

BTW, idk what @Imran Khan said. I don't support attacking troops. If it came to that, I'd rather prefer the troops take things into their own hands.

Palestianians and kashmiris do those against their occupiers.
TTP has the exact same narrative of blowing themselves up, conducting robbery, kidnapping and extortion and killing children (or all at once) to liberate Pakistan from napak fouj and installing true islamic sharia.

My own countrymen will abduct or kill me without having a second thought at the orders of their masters.

BTW, idk what @Imran Khan said. I don't support attacking troops. If it came to that, I'd rather prefer the troops take things into their own hands.

Can't say that - it's against the dignity and honour of the holy cows.

I never seen such lot could make any plausible points or even can speak properly with international media. And when it comes to a wrong thing, even people like Mushahid Hussain or Hina Rabbani Khar wouldn't be able to defend.
It was embarrassing.

Palwasha Khan: "NAB arrested him"

AJN Anchor: " is NAB not part of the Government function?"

Palwasha Khan: "but its not the government who arrested him, it was rangers," "He never turns up to court to defend himself or stand face justice".

AJN Anchor: "But he was in court when he was arrested"

Palwasha Khan: "That was for a different case, NAT THIS CASE, anyway the government didn't arrest him"

AJN Anchor: " and who do the Rangers come under?"

Palwasha Khan: "The Ministry of Interior" but its not the Government"

AJN Anchor: "Senator let me try and understand this, are you suggesting that the Ministry of Interior is NOT Part of the Government?

Palwasha Khan:
509.png

Embarrassing. :lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom