What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will apologize if I hurt some members feelings. Other than that, I am afraid I have no remorse.

This is Internet, you can't hurt anyone feelings since everyone is here with anonymous ID. All you do is present yourself in every single word you share here. I am a Pakistani too and I never used such language. You can still make you point without using such kind of unethical language. That's the point. Forum Administration is not here to baby sit or school the babies. Everyone is well grown person and knows whatever he/she says. Any language or post that effects the Forum, does warrant an action by the Administration and that's it. Moderation is enforced to make this place peaceful, respectful & more friendly for the people to argue or discuss any subject.

Turns out, interacting with international media takes more skill than it does to polish their respective dynasts' balls and get cushy senate seats.
Did you see her? She sounded insane, she was actually shouting at the Anchor, the Anchor did well to school her... :lol:

This is Internet, you can't hurt anyone feelings since everyone is here with anonymous ID. All you do is present yourself in every single word you share here. I am a Pakistani too and I never used such language. You can still make you point without using such kind of unethical language. That's the point. Forum Administration is not here to baby sit or school the babies. Everyone is well grown person and knows whatever he/she says. Any language or post that effects the Forum, does warrant an action by the Administration and that's it. Moderation is enforced to make this place peaceful, respectful & more friendly for the people to argue or discuss any subject.
Sir, you are free to delete offending posts. I didn't object when you deleted some of my posts although I don't know if I went that far.

All I mean to say is, I won't be made to feel sorry for expressing my views about these [INSERT CHOICE WORD HERE] destroying our country.

The new shame of Armed Forces of Pakistan. A 73 years old man among sheild wearing criminals.

Witness how many criminals were needed to arrest one Patriotic Pakistani.

Fvrnzo9WIAMVq0V

Order issued: “The inspector general of Islamabad police has said that anybody coming out to protest should be arrested.”

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom