What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Army is taught a detail plan on fifth gen war fare ...

We think army is incompetent they aren't..we simply don't understand their motives..

Army wasn't incompetent with terrorism it simply allowed it..it isn't incompetent in dealing with Imran Khan .it was simply testing the waters; finally waters are clear..Karachi elections results and no one appearing to IK call for protest was clear sign that worse is over ... people are now back to gee hazoor
If army was so perfect, Pakistan would be a second world country and their reputation would not have been taken to cleaners.

Nor Anjum and Babar would have held a joint press conference which was an own goal in the realm of 5th generation warfare.

Their 5th generation lessons have failed them apparently.

Contrary to what people say, you have zero chance of being killed by the army as a civilian until unless you're involved in anti state activity, but you have a 100% chance that police will spank you, place drugs on you and kill you unnecessarily.
3000 Pakistani children killed extra judicial in drones and 10,000 of people including kids I treated my self from KP will disagree with you.

Countless workers taken by aliens (UFO) per their family and lying on some ditches also disagree with you while they rest in pieces khoshogi style

I THINK you may be right till central Punjab but that assumption is now out of window since 2022

Current US carrier strike group locations (May 8, 2023)
FT_5_8_23-660x370.jpg

Too far away to seize nukes within a reasonable amount of time as some drama queens are suggesting.
They only need a couple C-17's.

Most of them already shipped out of Pakistan using those globemasters under garb of foreigners evacuation during US Afghan withdrawal.

It was embarrassing.

Palwasha Khan: "NAB arrested him"

AJN Anchor: " is NAB not part of the Government function?"

Palwasha Khan: "but its not the government who arrested him, it was rangers," "He never turns up to court to defend himself or stand face justice".

AJN Anchor: "But he was in court when he was arrested"

Palwasha Khan: "That was for a different case, NAT THIS CASE, anyway the government didn't arrest him"

AJN Anchor: " and who do the Rangers come under?"

Palwasha Khan: "The Ministry of Interior" but its not the Government"

AJN Anchor: "Senator let me try and understand this, are you suggesting that the Ministry of Interior is NOT Part of the Government?

Palwasha Khan:
509.png

Embarrassing. :lol::lol::lol:

Such people at the helm of decision making are going to represent us yet, we expect outside world to respect us more. What a state of sorry. By the way, did she think its geo or gnn?

If Imran Khan is killed it will change Pakistan forever.

The transformation has already occurred and is irreversible. Whether Imran Khan is in power or not, whether he lives or not, the younger generation of Pakistanis will hold contempt towards the Pakistan Army and its involvement in politics.

Now is the test of PTI as a party. How the react now and what they can do, will be a picture of whether PTI will exist after Imran Khan or not. The awam is ready - time to take leadership.

I expect the twitter followers to come out on the streets. I think the establishment believes noone will come out, 50,000 is nothing. 10Million need to come out on the streets, otherwise Imran Khan should think about himself and his health and retire.

The transformation has already occurred and is irreversible. Whether Imran Khan is in power or not, whether he lives or not, the younger generation of Pakistanis will hold contempt towards the Pakistan Army and its involvement in politics.

The damage has been done.

Maybe, I'll write a polite letter to the COAS, objecting to his policies?

Wait, that's guaranteed jail for a maj gen's son. I am but a mere retd cop's son.
Jail is blessing

Lucky you won't end up with fishes

Pakistani privileged class still don't get what happens with lesser pakistanis of KP And Baluchistan when they speak up

PDM is last of peace and development.

LMAO.
Once Pak army descends into mutiny and Pakistan descendes into rebellion are you seriously dumb enough to believe Pakistan will not cease to exist?

Back
Top Bottom