What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Male promiscouity is different than female promiscouity.
copium_explainer.jpg

Who said that? Andrew tata?
Zaani is a zaani admit it dude, tlp boi is right

Well, as per I know you served in armed forced. Sorry to say but your institution asked for it and they screwed up BIG.

I always thought Pak armed forced truelly believed in 'Jihad fi sabilillah'. Boy, I was dead wrong. All fake, only for shaw.

Pak army isn’t one person but General douche is. There are rumors of a seize of power. If that happens and justice prevails, will your view change overnight?

It’s important to understand who the real villains are.

Another by product of GHQ, who they had to buy back openly.
Agree also remember the time TLP was gonna cross the jhelum bridge and rangers was called in and then rangers wouldnt go because well pussies but then TLP magically called off their protests, that’s when it really hit me TLP are controlled by mullah minded ISI agents

why shocked. Circus of politics, and interference of institution in other institution continues since 75 years. Why not any Prime minister can complete its term? They plays in the hand of other institution too. Confused system, confused constitution.
Need to change whole constitution. Only secularism is the way to move forward

so far it was middle-aged women who attacked the gates of GHQ. Women are out against these harami's.
yeah there definitely a comparison between them and the battle of Yarmouk when the muslim women beat shit out of roman soldiers :lol:

Military and PDM shouldn't go to this extreme....... they already failed the economy. Now they will blame PTI for all their regime change failures.

why shocked. Circus of politics, and interference of institution in other institution continues since 75 years. Why not any Prime minister can complete its term? They plays in the hand of other institution too. Confused system, confused constitution.
Need to change whole constitution. Only secularism is the way to move forward

LOL look who we got here... You were in self exile all this time?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom