What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agree also remember the time TLP was gonna cross the jhelum bridge and rangers was called in and then rangers wouldnt go because well pussies but then TLP magically called off their protests, that’s when it really hit me TLP are controlled by mullah minded ISI agents

Everybody is patriot till it obeys company. The day anybody goes against. It becomes terrorist or traitor.

Listen stop lecturing with your stunted growth bull crap, you want to live in a world of twisted warped corrupt world, fine good for you, but world has moved on and you are stuck in a medieval world thinking generals are god.
baby you are in england and i am in france :lol:

Military and PDM shouldn't go to this extreme....... they already failed the economy. Now they will blame PTI for all their regime change failures.

Too late the damage this fake hybrid regime has done is unreversable.

baby you are in england and i am in france :lol:

Who gives a dime what you think stunted pet.

yeah there definitely a comparison between them and the battle of Yarmouk when the muslim women beat shit out of roman soldiers :lol:
and once again who is making this comparison after making the earlier blunder?

I am going to tell you a story of a Pakistani army officer a 3rd gen soldier who lost 4 friends "fellow officers". he can live luxuriously because he own more than 300 acers of agricultural land. But that person serving because he loves his religion country more than himself and while serving in intelligence he know very well that I.K is more evil than satan...

Why do you think IK is evil? Like what policies. Is he anti Usa, anti NS SS or Zardari. I understand army point of view regarding foreign policy, plus other differences.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom