What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why do you think IK is evil? Like what policies. Is he anti Usa, anti NS SS or Zardari. I understand army point of view regarding foreign policy, plus other differences.
He thinks IK is evil because if IK had his way his generational trend of going to army like his forefathers and gathering enough wealth to buy 300acres would come to a halt, he is just looking out for his kids over his country.

Soeharto 1966 is different

Soeharto is supported by most Indonesian people who are quite religious.

Soekarno wants to weaponize 1 million Communist members and make them another Military Force beside current Armed Force.

China CCP will help Soekarno effort to weaponize the Indonesian Communist.

Indonesian Communist Party is second largest after China CCP in Asia, greater in power than Vietnam Communist Party (who defeated USA and its allies) and India Communist Party.

------------------------------

The Indonesian Army decision to do coup to Soekarno is the right decision, because Indonesia will be in civil war if Soekarno pass away where there are 1 million armed force under Indonesian Communist Party.

Soeharto then dumped Soekarno into isolated Island in Eastern Indonesia after he gets the political power

Allah hidayat de aap ko. Salam Alaikum.
On serious note i am sorry if offended you, it was not my attention. I used to troll pajeets, but i am seriously saddened on the state of pakistan Affair, never though one day we will be at this stage, let put political points of views on side. W.Salam have a good night

Back
Top Bottom