What's new

Our nuclear weapons are not for Diwali: PM Modi

This is his answer to jhiadis who threatens India to face nuclear attack every alternate day.. Modi has cleared it that those will face H bomb attack with mega ton bomb in response to any such mischief.
Jihadis dont have any Nuke We The STATE OF ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN have them probably 300 of them
grow a pair and use them if you can we still have lead of 2 Aircrafts and 1 captured pilot come and avenge them if you can

there is nothing to be ashamed of, what Pakistan did was a STUNNING bitch-slap cross india's face AND with CLASS. pehlay giraya, phir mara, phir chai pila kay ghar bhayj diya, aik note kay saath kay "ainda say apni auqaat may rehna"! CLASSIC insult to india! :lol:

And loosing F 16 was that slap.

Jihadis dont have any Nuke We The STATE OF ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN have them probably 300 of them
grow a pair and use them if you can we still have lead of 2 Aircrafts and 1 captured pilot come and avenge them if you can

In the Same way you have lead in winning 65, 71 and 99 wars?

But our nukes sure as hell are for diwali

And loosing F 16 was that slap.
Screen Shot 2019-04-22 at 12.35.39 AM.png
I think y' all niggas just slapped yourself (again)! :lol:
In the Same way you have lead in winning 65, 71 and 99 wars?
^^^ you slapped yourself again! 8-)
Screen Shot 2019-04-22 at 12.39.55 AM.png

seriously nigga, stop slappin' yourself! -_-

oh by the way, you forgot to mention 1948...
azad-kashmir-map.gif

notice now green Kashmir is startin' to get, how small your side of kashmir is getting...STOP SLAPPIN' YOURSELF!!! :lol: okay, I admit, I slapped you on that one, oh hey, you won one, happy?!?!?!:enjoy:

It is already on. One mischief from your end and it it's all gone.

Yawn...... Mumbai happened... Your people were butchered. Uri happened . Pathankot happened and then pulwama happened. Mischief happens all the time. All you can do is bomb some trees while we shoot down your planes and capture your pilot.
Heck you even shot down your own helo killing 6 IAF personnels..

Lmao..What an idiot you are...

Bring it on gangu.

I would like to see Modi come to power again. Would love to see India disintegrate into 26 new countries.

I think y' all niggas just slapped yourself (again)! :lol:

^^^ you slapped yourself again! 8-)
View attachment 555067
seriously nigga, stop slappin' yourself! -_-

oh by the way, you forgot to mention 1948...
azad-kashmir-map.gif

notice now green Kashmir is startin' to get, how small your side of kashmir is getting...STOP SLAPPIN' YOURSELF!!! :lol: okay, I admit, I slapped you on that one, oh hey, you won one, happy?!?!?!:enjoy:

He is another crying gangu.. Peddling false information fed to him by his fake presstitute indian media and smelly Modi.

200 within weeks... You have lost the touch of reality.
Why do you think we keep churning our reactors for? Either it will be used for nukes or for nuclear submarines, we need tons of it and we have it, World keeps a hawkish eye on each gm of uranium or plutonium we produce or buy and they know it...

Desperation.

Bhutto was 50 years ago, he lost a war to India so it's natural he would say that.

And since then, even our dictators have tried for peace with India. Musharraf had a formula so solve Kashmir, India backed out at the last minute.

So while you sitting humiliation....I mean PM is obsessively taking about Pakistan, the only person you can even think of was a guy 50 years ago who mentioned India a few times.

PS. Check out imran Khan's tweets on India, they are all about peace.
That is what a true leader is like.
It's always aabout peace
A piece of India

He has lost his mind .misleading people with irrelevent agenda...i now doubt if bjp under him will get the magic numbers...do watch videos of raj thakery on youtube, he has completly exposed modi's feku theories...

I would like to see Modi come to power again. Would love to see India disintegrate into 26 new countries.
In your lifetime u will see united India for sure, weather its modi or gandhi

he did and so did mujib and his little side b!tch, indira.

but in all honesty, as crooked as mujib was, he did not want to break Pakistan, rather, he wanted to become the prime minister of both wings, create a consitution that would give the east most of the power and influence and perhaps even make bangla the national language. none of these goasl were aimed at breaking Pakistan but rather, were aimed at giving what he viewed as the just rights of the bengali Pakistanis. had they let him become the prime minister, most of these goals would NOT have been achieved since he only had simple majority (not 2/3) and on top of that, the bureaucracy would've easily managed someone as corrupt as him. given what happened to him merely a year or so after Bangladesh being born, he would not have lasted very long. but being as greedy as bhutto was, he wanted to make sure that east Pakistan breaks away so that he could become the prime minister of west Pakistan...that's why he purposefully attacked india to make sure that india helps him get what he wanted.

At the end of the day, all 3 leaders got what they deserved.
Black spot o
It's always aabout peace
A piece of India
What piece?
By your own treaty, Kashmir does not belong to you until you hold a plebiscite.

This is the treaty you signed with the Maharaja and nothing to do with pakistan or UN.

Give it a rest man. India is huge, you can barely control what you have, why do you need to take panga in Kashmir?
All problems with Pakistan will be solved by by India holding a simple vote.

But then again, you people are used to a 1000 years of humiliation and enjoy it when we humiliate you like in Feb.

Who else will threaten for Nuclear attack, killings & massacre if not Modi? Indeed, the man is in office for a purpose based upon RSS ideology to wipe-out everyone else and preach Hindutva extremism. Fulfilling the dream to rule region through destruction, war & hatred are being injected by the handlers sitting faraway from here. What this guy doesn't understand that any trigger as such will leave nothing here & there as well. Pakistan has no ambition to attack India and even lastly, it was India crossing the line hence, some sane Indian minds needs to understand that this guy isn't talking about retaliation etc rather, pushing whole region into a destruction merely to fulfill his ego & extremism ideology.

Putar chalay na na tumharay aur hamaray chal gaye tu ye kehnay ka time nahi milayga “agar hamalay phaaas mijaaaal hutaaa chalnay wala”

How does this guy have the audacity to open his mouth on matters of war?

On his watch India has been HUMILIATED in front of the whole world by their arch enemy. He managed to lose a fight that was almost impossible to lose.

I am shocked that Indians can listen to this sh## with a straight face anymore, even if it is election posturing.

Back
Top Bottom