What's new

Osmania University beef festival sparks violence

And the troll failed to realised that pig is considered as unclean even among hindus.The reason that pig is universally considered as unclean is because it eats sh1t,religious reasons became hanger on quite later.

pigs are not eaten cuz they are unclean

Leviticus 11:7-8 ESV / 72 helpful votes

And the pig, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you. You shall not eat any of their flesh, and you shall not touch their carcasses; they are unclean to you.

Leviticus 11:1-47 ESV / 30 helpful votes

And the Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying to them, “Speak to the people of Israel, saying, These are the living things that you may eat among all the animals that are on the earth. Whatever parts the hoof and is cloven-footed and chews the cud, among the animals, you may eat. Nevertheless, among those that chew the cud or part the hoof, you shall not eat these: The camel, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. And the rock badger, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. ...

Isaiah 66:17 ESV / 24 helpful votes

“Those who sanctify and purify themselves to go into the gardens, following one in the midst, eating pig's flesh and the abomination and mice, shall come to an end together, declares the Lord.

Hypocricy at its best, they want to ban anjem choudry & but want to invite salman rushdie lol

Is Anjem Choudary Banned from coming to India by GoI?

Salman Rushdie is a PIO (Person of Indian Origin) card holder and can visit India whenever he pleases.

by your logic you agree ban of beef in half of indian states is wrong ?

First of all I don't understand the logic and I support banning of beef in places where communal temperament is high. FYI in my home state Kerala beef is not banned.

Mr troll,

Salman rushdie is not an Indian citizen but a person of Indian origin.He is also a PIO card holder which gives him right to visit India without a visa.Anjem does not have this right.

PIO Card Advantages, PIO Card Restrictions

Sometime this is confused with nationality by some countries.

what is the difference between him & anjem cowdry both are muslims & both wanted to visit india ? why ban one & allow one ?

you are such a dot head -- pork is banned in chrisitanity

New International Version (©1984)
The pig is also unclean; although it has a split hoof, it does not chew the cud. You are not to eat their meat or touch their carcasses.

New Living Translation (©2007)
And you may not eat the pig. It has split hooves but does not chew the cud, so it is ceremonially unclean for you. You may not eat the meat of these animals or even touch their carcasses.

English Standard Version (©2001)
And the pig, because it parts the hoof but does not chew the cud, is unclean for you. Their flesh you shall not eat, and their carcasses you shall not touch.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"The pig, because it divides the hoof but does not chew the cud, it is unclean for you. You shall not eat any of their flesh nor touch their carcasses.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Also, you may not eat pigs. (Although their hoofs are divided, they don't chew their cud.) Never eat their meat or touch their dead bodies.
and yet Christians eat pork as one of thier favourite meal? and your again proving that CHRISTIANS are far better to chose for themselves unlike the MUSLIMS who go blind fold on some scripture rather than do a self analysis of what to do with their diat.

I don't think the WHITE PIGS are feed sh$t. They are feed potatos and are kept in good health for being sold as pork meat.

Farming animals is a recent phenomenon,much before culinary taboos were formed and colour of pig is not dependent on it's diet.

you are such a dot head -- pork is banned in chrisitanity

And you are such a moron. Then how will you explain the consumption of pigs even in the Bible belt of US. There are more people in the world that consumes pork than beef..China being the prime example of high pork consumption.

Is Anjem Choudary Banned from coming to India by GoI?

Salman Rushdie is a PIO (Person of Indian Origin) card holder and can visit India whenever he pleases.

what is the difference between anjem & salman ? apart from little visa formalities ?

First of all I don't understand the logic and I support banning of beef in places where communal temperament is high. FYI in my home state Kerala beef is not banned.

the logic is more than half of states in india beef is banned & anyone caught with even tiny can of beef will be sent to prison for ten years, thts the very clear logic & i have no problem understanding it.

Youll get a communal tension of highest order only when Kerala bans beef. How come beef be banned in Karela man. Every one loves beef and pork in kERALA.

The people who are eating or not killing there are shops which have people who kill.
I think you can have your eating habits to yourself or if you have the power buy the entier catle and poultary industry and let these animals free in the jungle.

Except a few casts like Bramins and Iyers and Iengars, every other caste and religion have their own ways of eating habits and interfering in such matters will invite dis harmoney in a country like INDIA which has the highest number of local languages, more sects of people based on cultural influence.
They are not killing but those animals are killed for them .... you can not escape from responsibility if you the catalyst to do so
And further No one can impose any dietary restriction on any one in any country leave alone in India. But this can never be justification for eating non veg. And in any state of my mind I do condemn eating nonveg. You are free to disaree.

what is the difference between him & anjem cowdry both are muslims & both wanted to visit india ? why ban one & allow one ?

Anjem Chowdary is not a PIO card holder.

And you are such a moron. Then how will you explain the consumption of pigs even in the Bible belt of US. There are more people in the world that consumes pork than beef..China being the prime example of high pork consumption.

lol you went from christianity to china, lets see where else you would go,

get one thing in ur tiny brain - PORK IS BANNED IN CHRISTIANITY

Anjem Chowdary is not a PIO card holder.

and, what was the reason for his ban ?

Farming animals is a recent phenomenon,much before culinary taboos were formed and colour of pig is not dependent on it's diet.
come on buddy, you think that i am so stupid that i am telling that color of an animal is based on its diat. ofcouse the pig spicies has sub divisions and the WHITE pigs are a different genus under the PIG family.
All i am saying is that these pigs are farmed exclusively for the purpose of human consumption are not feed sh$t for their growth.

Mr troll,

There is a reason that i am referring you as a troll.You spew balonies and do not read the links provided by members and keep on spewing same stupidities.

Being a muslim does not entitle anyone for Visa of India.Rusdie had a PIO card with him which is granted according to your lineage and Indian government could not stop him from entering India(GoI wanted to do that because of vote bank consideration).Anjem is just another british citizen and providing him with visa is a discretionary power of government.

and yet Christians eat pork as one of thier favourite meal? and your again proving that CHRISTIANS are far better to chose for themselves unlike the MUSLIMS who go blind fold on some scripture rather than do a self analysis of what to do with their diat.

orthodox christians never eat pork, chrisitans who eat pork have either left christianity or have no knowledge of it being banned, i have many christian friends who ate pork cuz they didnt knew it was banned, once they learned they stopped eating & some still continue eating.

They are not killing but those animals are killed for them .... you can not escape from responsibility if you the catalyst to do so
And further No one can impose any dietary restriction on any one in any country leave alone in India. But this can never be justification for eating non veg. And in any state of my mind I do condemn eating nonveg. You are free to disaree.
you have the right to condem any thing to yourself and your family members as far as diating habits are considered, doing so with the general public will invite a fist fight with the people you are puting your law.

Back
Top Bottom