What's new

Osmania University beef festival sparks violence

Youll get a communal tension of highest order only when Kerala bans beef. How come beef be banned in Karela man. Every one loves beef and pork in kERALA.

Thats what I am trying to say. In Kerala everybody is open to the consumption of beef as well as pork, but the same cannot be said about states like MP..where I think banning beef will go a long way in keeping the law and order intact and reduce the chances of communal flareup.

Mr troll,

There is a reason that i am referring you as a troll.You spew balonies and do not read the links provided by members and keep on spewing same stupidities.

Being a muslim does not entitle anyone for Visa of India.Rusdie had a PIO card with him which is granted according to your lineage and Indian government could not stop him from entering India(GoI wanted to do that because of vote bank consideration).Anjem is just another british citizen and providing him with visa is a discretionary power of government.

why wasnt visa granted to anjem choudry ? even his website is banned in india! lol why why why ?

orthodox christians never eat pork, chrisitans who eat pork have either left christianity or have no knowledge of it being banned.
i realy feel sorry for you man, you are living in a society but you do not know the ground reality of the society you live in.
if orthodox christians do not eat pork, its their concious idea not to and its not based on some book at the same time if CHRISTIANS take pork I don't see POPE who represents the CHRISTIAN populations denouncing them and accusing them as non christians, so you fail yet again in your argument as you are far from reality

lol you went from christianity to china, lets see where else you would go,

get one thing in ur tiny brain - PORK IS BANNED IN CHRISTIANITY

But it seems 99% of Christians are blissfully unaware of this important fact.

and, what was the reason for his ban ?

First of all provide the source that Anjem Choudary was banned from coming to India.

why wasnt visa granted to anjem choudry ?

If this is true!!!

Visa is granting is a discretionary power of ministry of external affairs and visa could be withdrawn anytime.Anjem is a well known hatemonger and no country would allow him to enter.Most countries extend freedom of speech to its own nationals only.Rushie can enter India as a right not anjem.

i realy feel sorry for you man, you are living in a society but you do not know the ground reality of the society you live in.
if orthodox christians do not eat pork, its their concious idea not to and its not based on some book at the same time if CHRISTIANS take pork I don't see POPE who represents the CHRISTIAN populations denouncing them and accusing them as non christians, so you fail yet again in your argument as you are far from reality

Christians follow bible & bible gives a clear instructions not to eat pork, what others do is their choice but bible clearly states pork is not to be eaten & it is unclean

New International Version (©1984)
The pig is also unclean; although it has a split hoof, it does not chew the cud. You are not to eat their meat or touch their carcasses.

New Living Translation (©2007)
And you may not eat the pig. It has split hooves but does not chew the cud, so it is ceremonially unclean for you. You may not eat the meat of these animals or even touch their carcasses.

English Standard Version (©2001)
And the pig, because it parts the hoof but does not chew the cud, is unclean for you. Their flesh you shall not eat, and their carcasses you shall not touch.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"The pig, because it divides the hoof but does not chew the cud, it is unclean for you. You shall not eat any of their flesh nor touch their carcasses.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Also, you may not eat pigs. (Although their hoofs are divided, they don't chew their cud.) Never eat their meat or touch their dead bodies.

If this is true!!!

Visa is granting is a discretionary power of ministry of external affairs and visa could be withdrawn anytime.Anjem is a well known hatemonger and no country would allow him to enter.Most countries extend freedom of speech to its own nationals only.Rushie can enter India as a right not anjem.

hate mongery ? give me a source where he was hate monging ? or you call him hate monger cuz he is a muslim ? this is pure bigotry on your part.

Christians follow bible & bible gives a clear instructions not to eat pork, what others do is their choice but bible clearly states pork is not to be eaten & it is unclean

New International Version (©1984)
The pig is also unclean; although it has a split hoof, it does not chew the cud. You are not to eat their meat or touch their carcasses.

New Living Translation (©2007)
And you may not eat the pig. It has split hooves but does not chew the cud, so it is ceremonially unclean for you. You may not eat the meat of these animals or even touch their carcasses.

English Standard Version (©2001)
And the pig, because it parts the hoof but does not chew the cud, is unclean for you. Their flesh you shall not eat, and their carcasses you shall not touch.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"The pig, because it divides the hoof but does not chew the cud, it is unclean for you. You shall not eat any of their flesh nor touch their carcasses.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Also, you may not eat pigs. (Although their hoofs are divided, they don't chew their cud.) Never eat their meat or touch their dead bodies.
I still get one thing from your post the copy right year says all these books are published later after 1980's and no where in his life "Jesus Christ" who started Christianity has talked about his followers should not eat pork.
Yet again you are a failure in this thread. But i have to appriciate your consitancy in your insanity to say that Christianity is dead and all those who eat pork are not Christians. :rofl:

WTF - my friend is studying in that university. That festival was totally a wrong move.
The world requires LIBERAL and Forward thinking Muslims who can empathy with other religion to respect religious sentiments. You can explain this guy junk if you are interested.

Why are we discussing pork now? The offer is - Beef will be served but will be cooked in the Kitchen along with Pork and how the beef is obtained will be a concern of no one..

And I care the least what your scriptures say about certain things as It should be give an d take. We are giving up our sentiments for beef now you should also not worry whether beef is halal or not or if it is cooked with pork or not.. What's the big problem? When we want to hurt feelings then why only hurt feelings of only one group and lets hurt them all..

Come'on we don't need to be hypocrite and should forget the scriptures and eat beef steaks along with pork salami and top it with couple of pegs of scotch.. Not bad deal on offer, jump over it junk..

I still get one thing from your post the copy right year says all these books are published later after 1980's and no where in his life "Jesus Christ" who started Christianity has talked about his followers should not eat pork.
Yet again you are a failure in this thread. But i have to appriciate your consitancy in your insanity to say that Christianity is dead and all those who eat pork are not Christians. :rofl:

Ashok stop being ignorant, christianity says pork is unclean here from bible

Leviticus 11:7-8
"And the swine, though he divided the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you.
"Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcass shall ye not touch; they are unclean to you."

Why are we discussing pork now? The offer is Beef will be served but cooked in the Kitchen along with Pork and how the beef is obtained should be a concern of no one.. And I care the least what your scriptures say about certain things. It should be give an d take. We are giving up sour sentiments for beef now you should also not worry whether its halal or not or if it is cooked with pork or not.. What's the big problem? When we want to hurt feelings then why only hurt feelings of only one group.. Let's not be hypocrite and forget the scripts and eat beef steaks along with pork salami and top it with couple of pegs of scotch.. Not bad deal on offer..

what do hinduism scriptures say about beef ?

Consuming mountain goat is banned all over India? What you think about that?

hold on i need to fartt first before i answa ya question, shall i ?

Ashok stop being ignorant, christianity says pork is unclean here from bible

Leviticus 11:7-8
"And the swine, though he divided the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you.
"Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcass shall ye not touch; they are unclean to you."
tell the same to Christians, not me. I am born HINDU but i take all good things from every riligion at the same time descriminate all foolish ideas like this is not good that is good kind of stuff.
PM every member in this thred and ask them weather you are ignorant or I am and based on that relsult you can tell me that i am ignorant

Back
Top Bottom