What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday night Hamid Mir was claiming that Radars were jammed to ensure the safely passage of Helis...An extremely alarming situation..

They need not to jam radars. You cant hide for 40 mins near PMA. Something fishy. We dont know.

Lets accept it and lets be open to it -- and lets find answers as to how this was "allowed" to happen, WHO allowed it --- and let the chips fall where they may - let those responsible accept responsibility

Err.. Ever considered running for Public office in Pakistan. Subcontinent needs people like you at the helm.. And I dont mean just in Pakistan

Not only you there are millions of Pakistanis that have acknowledged and respected Army and Other forces, But now Alot needs to be answered, How the hell US can come in the heart of pakistan and conduct a operation of this scale and No one even knew what was happening, And sorry but It is no Tribal area, It is ABBOTTABAD, The home to 2 Army regiments and Biggest Military training facility. What i have read is the US either Jammed our radars or They came in flying realy low and were un detected. And this realy concerns whole of Pakistani public. people damn care about Usama but they want answer to one question, How the hell US was able to conduct a military operation deep inside Pakistan and where the hell our whole mighty military was??
What i have read is that Military had no idea what was happening and at the end they asked Air support from kamra which arrived to late. So One question more, Just few more kilometers and US gets to Kahota and many others defence sites, so should the people of Pakistan now presume that even that can happen and whole of our mighty military will be caught sleeping again???

I think your forgetting that US forces conducted these operations, if they want something they will get it, no one in the world can stop them.

China has a clear stand and Pakistan, hope that Pakistan friends through this trouble time.

Americans and its allies are now officially the biggest threat to our national security.

i am speechless what words i use for pak forces and gov you guys tell me. pakistan= iraq yesterday.i shamed to be a pakistani.

please quote where he said that, Pak wasnt even aware of the operation.

It's been mentioned before several times.

But here it is for the blind to see

"But it’s important to note that our counterterrorism cooperation with Pakistan helped lead us to bin Laden and the compound where he was hiding. Indeed, bin Laden had declared war against Pakistan as well, and ordered attacks against the Pakistani people."
Obama Speech on bin Laden | Obama Speech May 1 | bin Laden Dead video | Mediaite

Lets accept it and lets be open to it -- and lets find answers as to how this was "allowed" to happen, WHO allowed it --- and let the chips fall where they may - let those responsible accept responsibility

I think US authorities will want to wait for initial reaction to subside and I'm sure - SURE - that some photos will be released --- but you know that that will not satisfy some amongst us - they will not be satisfied with anything other than the mystical occutlation of Osama

I accept it without even a second's delay.. without any picture, even without Pakistan Govt.'s acceptance.. just b'coz USA said it.. its done!!.. Osama is dead.. can they please leave us alone now?

i am speechless what words i use for pak forces and gov you guys tell me. pakistan= iraq yesterday.i shamed to be a pakistani.

i still believe than that civilian government of pakistan didnt knew a thing about OBL's where about.

Gulf news if full of bharatis so no wonder they might had used the fake photoshoped picture spread earlier by Indians on net and later their Indian media

or may be Pakistanis journalists especially who are more into conspiracy theory, who themselves could gather theories from different forums and create a fake wiki leak cable to prove their point. :coffee:

It's been mentioned before several times.

But here it is for the blind to see

"But it’s important to note that our counterterrorism cooperation with Pakistan helped lead us to bin Laden and the compound where he was hiding. Indeed, bin Laden had declared war against Pakistan as well, and ordered attacks against the Pakistani people."
Obama Speech on bin Laden | Obama Speech May 1 | bin Laden Dead video | Mediaite

What I understood from that was that he was lauding Pakistan's help in the WOT so far which indirectly led to finding Osama. I don't think he meant that Pakistan was involved directly or even aware of this specific raid. All the world media is reporting that Pakistan was unaware.

But of course it is open to interpretation.

Pakistan's Zardari: Bin Laden Raid Was Not Joint Operation

This event of unauthorised action cannot be taken as a rule: FO

But when the president of your country and the FO claims it was not a Joint Operation, I think people will tend to believe that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom