What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets accept the story as it is, so whats next??

1) Will US start exiting from Af now?

2) What will happen with WoT now and How Pakistan will be seen by US as a friend? or a foe?

3) Will India strart pressuring US/Pak for their most wanted and how that will be handled by Pak??

4) What will happen in Pak next, a civil government or very soon army take over??

Your opinion frnds.....

I have spoken with a dozen of my neighbors in the last day. Every one of them thinks that "Pakistan" knew about bin Laden's hideout. On the other hand, I think ISI incompetence is a good defense. This is the only explanation as to how both of these things could be true: (1) the ISI did not know that an HVT, especially Osama, was in the Abbotabad house and (2) therefore, they were not sensitive to a US Navy Seal operation occurring there on that night. That is, IF the ISI knew Osama was in that house, you would think that they would then scramble like hell if some sort of live action started to occur there. So, I think ISI incompetance is "Pakistan's" best, and, possibly, true, defense against what my fellow Americans now believe about Pakistan.

i am speechless what words i use for pak forces and gov you guys tell me. pakistan= iraq yesterday.i shamed to be a pakistani.

No Mate.. Its not Pakistan.. Its some of its people in the leadership.. Zardari and gang may be corrupt (like most politicians of Subcontinent), but they would never bring this kind of dishonor to the country that likes of Musharraf, Kayani and Pasha and countless before them have..

2) What will happen with WoT now and How Pakistan will be seen by US as a friend? or a foe?

3) Will India strart pressuring US/Pak for their most wanted and how that will be handled by Pak??

4) What will happen in Pak next, a civil government or very soon army take over??

Your opinion frnds.....

nothing will happen zardari gillani kiyani pasha just waiting for new task and more dollars .thats it.look at our brave forces never issue a statement even in there responsible land got biggest news of the world .its show they are men but in shame they cant face us .come out ISPR now.

1) Will US start exiting from Af now? -

Your opinion frnds.....

1) NO, it is a single person who is killed, extremists are still abound.

2) WOT will continue as usual. And US-Pak relationship will continue to confuse everyone with its on-off relationship.

3) India has been doing that for quite sometime, although it now has more leverage to say that we were all along. Pakistan as usual will continue denying it.

4) Difficult to say, the people must do something. This blatant violation of sovereignty should not be ignored.

Your opinion frnds.....

1. This seems to be the first step of US exit from Afghanistan.. However they will not leave afghanistan completely and most likely will maintain a base or, two..

2.The same carrot and stick strategy will continue. A side effect will be closeness of Pakistan with China..

3. NOTHING will change in Indo-Pak relation..People in this region have extremely short memory..Within a month or, two people will start forgetting this..And after that Media will be used to spread various conspiracy theories...

4. Army takeover is not likely..Mood seems to be against them..

Lets wait and watch...

What I understood from that was that he was lauding Pakistan's help in the WOT so far which indirectly led to finding Osama. I don't think he meant that Pakistan was involved directly or even aware of this specific raid. All the world media is reporting that Pakistan was unaware.

But of course it is open to interpretation.

Pakistan's Zardari: Bin Laden Raid Was Not Joint Operation

This event of unauthorised action cannot be taken as a rule: FO

But when the president of your country and the FO claims it was not a Joint Operation, I think people will tend to believe that.

So "Pakistan helped lead us to where he was hiding" means in Indian speak, that Pakistan did not help.

In most languages it means that Pakistan's help was important in tracking Bin Laden down.

It even says "helped lead us to the compound", so it's very specific.

No.

Defense.gov News Article: Clinton: U.S. Will Redouble Antiterrorism Efforts

many of he senates in US have already started questioning Pakistans role....even if pakistan comes clean, the image has already got a big dent.

India will continue that, but I dont think much will change.

a civil Govt will always be better for pakistan....the sooner the people realise the better...we Indians on this forum have maintained this for years. more the army getes power, more problesm for the country..we are already seeing that in Pakistan.

so you belive them?????? they said because they save there assets in our gov and army dear.they dont want to use pakistan that much like they done in iran and public kick shah.its same here.our gov army ISI is knee down in front of them but they only scared from public reaction .

I think that there were some people are there in the Army/ISI top brass who might have tipped off the Americans. Now what did they bargain with if anything at all will remain a mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom