What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan and USA joint Operation.
Listen the newz.
Obama Called PAK President - Asif Ali Zardarii

PI*$ on Indians trolling on this forum

Mods, Indian are trolling, ur strict action is strict action is required or I will take on them with hard words which r not allowed on PDF.....and would get myself BAN.

Last edited by a moderator:
INDIA DOES NOT ALLOW DOCKING OF FOREIGN NAVY NUKE SUB AND SHIPS IN ITS NAVAL BASE. BUT IT SPECIALLY DID THIS TO US SSN ON 26/04/2011.

India Today : HTTP:- indiatoday.intoday.in/site/story/us-nuclear-sub-docks-in-goa/1/136350.html

are you blind man coz none of us are!!

I have serious Problem with admin .. Why the hell anyone can make a new ID & start posting immediately ... There must be some kind of Approval system before they post .... MODS DO YOUR FCUKING JOB ....

DID YOU GUYS FORGET ABOUT PAKISTANI MILITARY HELI CRASHED ON SUNDAY NIGHT IN ABBOTTABAD & HEAVY GUNFIGHT, 101% SURE WORLDs TOP INTEL ISI ATLAST FOUND & ELIMINATE THAT GUY

Bin laden was their agent and actor it gives great pretext to USA/Israel to invade countries. For all know they probably creating another Frankenstein to use to put fear in brainwashed people.

Ladies and Gentleman we got HIM!!!

-USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

This is a very ockward condition for Pakistan.

If they dont take credit..................other countries are going to say what the hell was pakistan doing?? Is ISI invovled with Osama??? Was pakistan sheltering Osama and other terrorists????

If they take credit...........All Extremists are going to be angry at Pakistan..........more attacks on Pakistani soldiers..........as extremists wont be able to attack the USA ....Pakistan will be a way to take out frustration

Most of the people think that this is the reason it took so long to kill Osama. That if the ISI were dedicated in killing Osama, who had sympathizers in the Taliban, then the ISI would lose the influence it had on the Taliban. And people are going to say that it was because of the immense pressure of the US that the ISI finally decided to do away with him.

Imagine Pakistan's plight - damned if they do, damned if they don't - Americans will still say Pakistan not trustworthy - terror groups will stay Pakistan is an American ally - the former will continue using drones on Pakistani citizens, the later will continue to carry out terror attacks.

atleast Abbatabad mashoor hogiya... which alwayS lacked to be a tourist spot !!

ISLAMABAD – Osama bin Laden was holed up in a two-story house 100 yards from a Pakistani military academy when four helicopters carrying U.S. anti-terror forces swooped in the early morning hours of Monday and killed him.
Flames rose Monday from the building that was the apparent target of the raid as it was confirmed that the world's most wanted fugitive died not in a cave, but in a town best known as a garrison for the Pakistani military. A U.S. official said one of bin Laden's sons was also killed in the raid along with three others, but the official did not name the son or the others killed.
Pakistani officials and a witness said bin Laden's guards opened fire from the roof of the building, and one of the choppers crashed. The sound of at least two explosions rocked the small northwestern town of Abbottabad where the al-Qaida chief made his last stand. The U.S. said no Americans were harmed in the raid.
Abbottabad is home to at least one regiment of the Pakistani army, is dotted with military buildings and home to thousands of army personnel. Surrounded by hills and with mountains in the distance, it is less than half a days drive from the border region with Afghanistan, where most intelligence assessments believed bin Laden was holed up.
The news he was killed in an army town in Pakistan will raise more pointed questions of how he managed to evade capture and whether Pakistan's military and intelligence leadership knew of his whereabouts and sheltered him. Critics have long accused elements of Pakistan's security establishment of protecting bin Laden, though Islamabad has always denied this.
Abbotabad resident Mohammad Haroon Rasheed said the raid happened about 1:15 a.m. local time.
"I heard a thundering sound, followed by heavy firing. Then firing suddenly stopped. Then more thundering, then a big blast," he said. "In the morning when we went out to see what happened, some helicopter wreckage was lying in an open field."
He said the house was 100 meters (yards) away from the gate of the academy.
A Pakistani official in the town said fighters on the roof opened fire on the choppers as they came close to the building with rocket propelled grenades. Another official said four helicopters took off from the Ghazi air base in northwest Pakistan.
Last summer, the U.S. army was based in Ghazi to help out in the aftermath of the floods.
Women and children were taken into custody during the raid, he said.
Both officials spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the information.

Bin Laden died in house near Pakistan's capital - Yahoo! News

yes mods ban all indians from this forums
its good for you
u can boast nething then
u will listen only what you want to

And one more thing. We wouldn't have to reply to idiots.

You forgot this thing. :)

Yes thats what i said in my first post on this thread.

i will repeat we should go for second option and tell the truth that we conducted the operation.

even if we keep quiet terrorists from al-Qaeda will wrack havoc in Pakistan as they cant reach US. so better we should accept that we conducted the operation

I don't think anyone in Pakistan supports Al-Qaeda besides their affiiliate terror groups LeJ, JeM, TSNM; the Taliban are different of course. So I see no real danger for Pakistan to acknowledge their role for this operation publicly, this guy & his group were quite hated in Pakistan as they indiscriminately killed Pakistani civilians & people from the Pakistani establishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom