What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama tricked out on Pakistani military casualties in the operation.

“The physical security measures of the compound are extraordinary. It has 12- to 18-foot walls topped with barbed wire. Internal wall sections — internal walls sectioned off different portions of the compound to provide extra privacy. Access to the compound is restricted by two security gates,” a senior administration official told reporters tonight. “The main structure, a three-story building, has few windows facing the outside of the compound. A terrace on the third floor has a seven-foot wall privacy — has a seven-foot privacy wall.”

One or two American choppers arrived safely near the compound. A third bird — allegedly a Pakistani bird — was struck by ground fire, some local news outlets claimed.

“According to eyewitnesses, a low-flying helicopter crashed in a populated area and as a result two houses were engulfed in flames,” a Pakistani news service reported, an hour before the world knew Bin Laden was dead. “Three people including two women were injured in the attack and were taken to the CMH Hospital.”

Latest on the Osama Raid: Tricked-Out Choppers, Live Tweets, Possible Pakistani Casualties | Danger Room | Wired.com

u-s-navy-seals-demotivational-poster-1239638856.jpg

Hey, to the two posters who responded to my statement. I'm not being "cocky" or anything of that kind. I'm just up like millions of other Americans, at 2:00AM watching this all on the news here. I'm just stating what is being reported here, not giving my own opinion. I spent twenty years in the military so I'm guessing there is quite a bit we will never know about this operation.

Is Zardari or anyone from the government going to come out and give a speech or say something about this incident?

I am still waiting for any response from ISPR ... anyone know when it will come . ?

News saying DNA test confirmed

Osama is dead

I have serious Problem with admin .. Why the hell anyone can make a new ID & start posting immediately ... There must be some kind of Approval system before they post .... MODS DO YOUR FCUKING JOB ....

they are bombard with hundreds of posts and Bharatis are multiplying with fake ids and dual ones on such threads so we need to cooperate with mods and admins by reporting

WEBMASTER with APACHE!!!! JOINT MOD OPERATION IS GOING ON DEFENCE.PK against Indian Terrorist LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

atleast Abbatabad mashoor hogiya... which alwayS lacked to be a tourist spot !!

Well .......Pakistan should try to cash on this thing.
Develop it as tourist spot...........after all It has history attached to this place now

atleast Abbatabad mashoor hogiya... which alwayS lacked to be a tourist spot !!

:what: lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i think you are ignorant about the tourism in Hazara. its near to Muree and its also been a hot spot for tourists for onward journey to Kaghan, Naran and other northern areas.

Ladies and Gentleman we got HIM!!!

-USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

you dont know yet how big trouble you have invited on your own he will become hero of many people and many people will now try to take his revenge

Pakistan still has not issued any official statement##

indian foreign minister has said that pakistan is safe heaven for terrorists.

they are bombard with hundreds of posts and Bharatis are multiplying with fake ids and dual ones on such threads so we need to cooperate with mods and admins by reporting

They why approve ID's ... i have been to many forums in which i can't post for some time until admin approve me to post .. why multiple ID's is allowed ..

any one using 2 ID's per IP must be blocked immediately .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom