What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Finally OBL is gone!!

What next??

After Saddam and OBL, Lets see who the US chooses to be the next villain!

I am still waiting for any response from ISPR ... anyone know when it will come . ?

I think someone already posted in this thread that the ISPR too announced the death of Osama. You just gotta find the right post... out of 900 :D

Atlast the WAR on Terror is OVER.
USA will sooner get back from this region.
Now we can concentrate on our economy, our Borders and ofcourse can struggle on to get back Maqboza Jumma and Kashmir (Democractic ways).

Pakistan and USA joint Operation.
Listen the newz.
Obama Called PAK President - Asif Ali Zardarii

PI*$ on Indians trolling on this forum

Mods, Indian are trolling, ur strict action is strict action is required or I will take on them with hard words which r not allowed on PDF.....and would get myself BAN.

yaar inke sunta koon hey ???? pro say laykar junior tak sab ka eek he haal hey inkay LOLZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited by a moderator:
yes mods ban all indians from this forums
its good for you
u can boast nething then
u will listen only what you want to

So speaketh a newbie with only 18 posts under his belt, kindly stick to the topic if you have finally decided to post instead of engaging in such hue and cry.
We are not boasting anything.
This operation could not have been possible without cooperation from Pakistan (any form of cooperation).

Rest, feel free to add anything useful.
Thanks.

And SOME Indians can stoop tooooo low to hurriedly photoshop pics and post these fake pics ?????? but again we forgot they can do anything at that BR gutter forum

The image was in internet for long i think. People have started bliondly searching image of 'Osama dead' and copied that one. And Indians dont need to photoshop that. Osama has more enemies other than Indians. So plz relieve us from your blah-blah-blah

DNA test takes days, how can it be confirmed so soon?

:) :) :) :) :) you will many unconfirmed claims by western media firing arrows in the dark.

we here on ground have more information but again the issue is we pass on the information to foreign news agencies who have employed us and they are the ones who filter it and make the news of their own interest

army.mil-86380-2010-09-22-110952-660x443.jpg

ISI helped CIA in pinpointing the position of OBL.That's obvious.But it was the seals who went into the compound & did the dirty work.

Between... why was the thread deleted that reported the TTP's claim that Osama is alive? It is being reported by quite a few media outlets in Pakistan.

:what: lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i think you are ignorant about the tourism in Hazara. its near to Muree and its also been a hot spot for tourists for onward journey to Kaghan, Naran and other northern areas.

yeah the world used to of visiting Abbadabad !!

216683_138936829510922_134734949931110_255598_4514779_n.jpg

jo bhi raste mein aye ga kat jaye ga jang ka maiden lashon sey pat jaye ga aaj dushman ka takhta ulat jaye ga

pakistan forever and ever and ever and ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom