What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anybody doubts that. I think it was just a matter of security if these reports are true that President Obama ordered the attack without informing Pakistan. The fewer the people who know about these things, the better. It's not meant to be a snub. Had he been in Saudi Arabia we probably would have done the same thing. These type of operations depend on absolute secrecy.

The details of the package may not be known to most of the people involved and i do not disagree with that.
However the trolls here want to discredit Pakistan and paint it as helping Osama which is downright retarded.
Unless only an F-22 was used, there was no way this was not cleared by Pakistani authorities.

Guys stop replying to Indians, they nearly everyone of them is a pathetic troll. Simply ignore them and report them. They don't matter, their existence doesn't matter, they were slaves for a thousand years only now can they voice their opinion.

My higher Contacts say you are wrong Desertfalcon.

last night when heli crash news was on i contacted the official , their info was more than the heli crash.

again the point is we had delayed the announcement .

khair anyway lets see. the storm will die down by tomorrow night or day after tomorrow and you will see the clear picture or may be a compromised picture from our side keeping in mind our tied hands due to US

I don't think anybody doubts that. I think it was just a matter of security if these reports are true that President Obama ordered the attack without informing Pakistan. The fewer the people who know about these things, the better. It's not meant to be a snub. Had he been in Saudi Arabia we probably would have done the same thing. These type of operations depend on absolute secrecy.

He was killed by the shared intel from the ISI , your little CIA operatives can't escape the killings two Pakistanis in Lahore and gotten his @$$ put in jail - how can they kill and get away with Osama without getting our consent ?

Its just too much of a cocky POV of yours that you can do what you want without the help of the ISI -- btw your President has confirmed it that the operation was carried out on the intel shared by the ISI and was given a go ahead for US spec ops by President Zardari and Gen Kiyani.

lol laughing on Indians as usual! hahahhahahhaha no one damn care about Indians anywhere nor in this case.. they are jumping "please see us ... please watch our news... trolling... news against Pakistan" lolzz

even the game between US and Pakistan and President of USA already give huge credit to Pakistan Military .. now CNN/BBC/ pro Anti muslim channels along with indian start bashing against Pakistan.

So enjoy the game! "GAME IS ON" lol

Guys stop replying to Indians, they nearly everyone of them is a pathetic troll. Simply ignore them and report them. They don't matter, their existence doesn't matter, they were slaves for a thousand years only now can they voice their opinion.

True.

I'm just astonished on how stupid and annoying they are!

:woot::enjoy: What a joke.

Livefist 26/04/2011: Goa Hosts US Navy Los Angeles-class SSN

H_T_T_P livefist.blogspot.com/2011/04/us-navy-los-angeles-class-ssn-at-goa.html

India Today: US nuclear submarine docks in Goa

H_T_T_P indiatoday.intoday.in/site/story/us-nuclear-sub-docks-in-goa/1/136350.html

Americans currently having their breakfasts in Pakistan. Roaming freely and killing terrorists. We had in East Pakistan. Now what? :P

In East Pakistan , the terrorists were outsider dogs who fomented terrorism against Pakistan.

indian shabash blows chumi afridi style....pati gali out plz yar out out out shabash good boy tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom