What's new

Organisational flaws: World T20 problems mount for India

ohhh yess i reallly believe Quetta, Peshawar and karachi are safe cities .... better than highly polluted indian cities with pollution of every kind in the air and on streets .....
You mean playing cricket with gas masks like this?

5223f2687766e6f9795d1c32fd0e5d15.jpg

No we don't have any ---hurt like you people...
By the way mostly Mirza Jatt belongs to Muslim religion almost all.

But your posts are full of them.

I understand you say that after seeing the word Mirza because thats a common Muslim name. Well, Its related to the Punjabi culture..nothing to do with religion in the case of my ID. Mirza is a common muslim name but Jatts have nothing to do with any religion.... they are inhabitant of Punjab (both India / Pakistan).

Y
Exactly! The T-20 should be shifted to a much safer Pakistan. The first match can be at Quetta followed by Peshawar and Karachi! :D
Yes do u have issues tell me in india everyone laughing world over no foreign players are safe in india their are many examples

If Pakistanis are semitic people then what are they doing in sub-continent ? Doing hawan ?
Go get some info ICC clearly said they dont have any control on boards as they are fully commited to their govt approval ICC cant do anything remember india refusing play in pak if ICC do any wrong they face international court where they easily found guilty for double standards

It seems the recent rebuttal of Pakistan by ICC has ruffled some feathers in PCB. :disagree:

World has seen how sadak chaap shiv seena guys crushing bcci chief and security did nothing showing fingers blackmailing BCCI god father so just imagine what they do to other

BJP minister beaten innocent guy out of your democratic court world seen it that u are badmash

Now the world cup will be stopped because Pakistani members have this butthurt.
Get some treatment of ur medicine and ur butt is already red hot

Air ticket ke paise kaun dega ??:azn::azn:

India will be closer, kisi bhi local bus me Players ko bhej dena.. :woot::woot: We'll host them with full honour..:agree::agree:
Hai abba dabba jabba apka naam se apki akal ka andaza ho chuka ha plz keep ur advice to ur players abba dabba jabba

Isolation in ur mind we seen our F 16 deal how isolated u
Pakistanies LOL,feeling so isolated and trying to get some attention,cry harder Pakistanies.

Y
Isolation in ur mind we seen our F 16 deal how isolated u
your world starts with 8 F16s and ends with the 8 F16 bro.thats not a good thing,its like a poor guy struggling to make ends meet and once in a while might get a biriyani,that might be a victory for him for the day,but you know what it is like.

Back
Top Bottom