What's new

Options for Bangladesh, incase PLA choke India's chicken neck.

Bangladesh can't take on Burma nevermind India. We are expecting
too much from Bangladesh.

China will keep the border tense to force you to spend billions of dollars on imported weapons and ammunition. India has little fund for industrialization and will then keep on importing bulk from China.

In a situation like this, does China needs a war against India when China exports goods worth more than $76 billion? I do not think so. India-China Bhai Bhai, already in peace.

Did I say India is any military or economic match to China???

I was just giving him a friendly advice to stay fit with YOGA as poor boy is opening threads after threads on current situation on border between India and China.....
really excited :-):-):-)..... I understand how it feels when your dream doesn't become a reality...

And no China cannot keep border tense permanently.... come winter they themselves will evacuate.....

Such stand off are not new.... we had 73 days stand off in Bhutan with China and that time also both India and China threateningly came close to war..... before that also demchok, daulat beg oldie stand off happened..... fact is after 1967 not a single bullet has been fired by both countries.....

This stand off will also last for say 70 or even 100 days and slowly things will be back to normal.....
China will satisfy their ego which was badly hurt during doklam and leave..... that's it....

Taimoor must keep himself fit with YOGA to deal with a disappointment...... KAPAL BHATI and ANULOM VILOM will help him keep mentality fit.....:lol:

There is no doubt that a hindu terrorist regime is in power in India. But I don't see why that will cause a conflict between India and Bangladesh. We are not a nation who cook up imaginary war scenarios and masturbate over possible glorious victories. Please keep your enmity with India to yourself and you have only yourself to take on your enemy. BD will not be a vehicle to achieve your goals no matter how you package it, we are smart people. We know our enemies.
Well said- God speed to Bangladesh to become a stable and successful economy in the south east Asia.

My advice to you is learn some YOGA,

MAN KO BAHOT SHANTI MILEGI JO AAP KE KAAM AYEGI JAB INDIA CHINA WILL DECLARE PEACE....
Hahahaha-
images

Please keep your enmity with India to yourself and you have only yourself to take on your enemy. BD will not be a vehicle to achieve your goals no matter how you package it, we are smart people. We know our enemies.
What are you talking about? In reality we share more bloodlines with neighbors Muslim countries like Afghanistan and Iran.In fact Tajikistan Azerbaijan Turkmenistan Kyrgyzstan Oman Iraq Syria and Saudia Arabia have less land distance with Pakistan then Bangladesh.The 21ist century Pakistani doesn't even know that there is country named Bangladesh.We are two nation separated by 2500km, have nothing in common except Islam.

How can you do sth against India? You can't stand half a day.You have no choice except to live on the mercy of India.

And they will learn a lesson to remember for a long time. I don't think they will try such a thing. By all means, fight all you like with China or Pakistan and play your game of empires. Off my land.
Kindly first Take on Myanmar which is now by their jfts armed with SD-10s BVR can form a no fly zone over the whole BD.

BD military should stage a coup and depose/assassinate Hasina, then BD could claim large swathes of Indian territory.

Survival is key and with BD land shrinking and Indian alliance with Burma, BD should seize the opportunity and join China, Pakistan, Nepal war against India.

Sri Lanka could also join, but I think their Buddhist radical monks are too powerful and pro-India.

BD military should stage a coup and depose/assassinate Hasina, then BD could claim large swathes of Indian territory.

Survival is key and with BD land shrinking and Indian alliance with Burma, BD should seize the opportunity and join China, Pakistan, Nepal war against India.

Sri Lanka could also join, but I think their Buddhist radical monks are too powerful and pro-India.
Oh man u r expecting too much.
Everyone looks out for themselves,,,,,,,, LIKE U.
N most people act like u,,,2 rupaye ke liye kuch bhi karega types.

We know, it's been said a million times over by your lot, we get it that we live under India's thumb.

Thank you for reminding us though.
Just as I said dear we don't even want to remind/say anything to BD.It has been half a century now.We don't care.

India is the mother.
Bangladesh is the child.
India is the creator.
Bangladesh is the creation.
Bangladesh got their freedom thanks to India.
Bangladesh remembers that and thanks India every now and then like a ritual.
Real life Bangladeshis love India like their second home.
According to Bangladeshi Foreign Minister,'India and Bagladesh are like husband and wife'.
At the time of war, Bangladesh at best will side with India and at worse stay neutral.

This is complete Indian arrogance you give rakine but you can exploit it's resources whilst bd has to provide and develop for those people rakine.
Whilst you take the north of Bangladesh and take it's resources? What world you live in? What are you drinking?

It is going to be a Bollywood script.

Such stand off are not new.... we had 73 days stand off in Bhutan with China and that time also both India and China threateningly came close to war..... before that also demchok, daulat beg oldie stand off happened..... fact is after 1967 not a single bullet has been fired by both countries.....
This is what I said in my earlier post. China wants to keep the tension alive by seasonally moving its military here and there and force India to spend billions on military import at the expense of further
non-industrialization. And, meanwhile China is pumping on $76 billion worth of industrial goods to India every year.

Indian holding of land claimed by China is giving dividend to Chinese manufacturers and exporters.

Their Buddhist radical monks are dalits in the Hindu caste system. They should be against India if anything.

To the Pak members: please don't beat at the shadows...

The crux of the matter is: irrespective of what happens the current BD leadership* remains Sa'dik to India till death sets them apart, for indeed they're like husband and wife**...

*They are by the Hindus, of the Hindus, and for the Hindus

**In the Hindu marriage, there's no divorce. And, according to the rites, a widow is put into the same fire burning her husband's dead body. From the "Na'r" did they come, and to the "Na'r" they'll go

***Unfortunate for the BD Muslims, all of their victories get overshadowed by the capitulation to the Indian Hindus, thanks to the treachery of the overwhelming number of the Murtedin and Muanafikin among them, within a short period of time - be it after the Partition of Bengal in 1905, Freedom in 1947, or the elimination of the Baa's-style one-party rule in 1975. HE doesn't change the Baht of a nation unless they try to change it
In lieu of all your continuous bla, bla military achievements, only multiple defeats have been achieved by Pakistan. Better ask its govt to downgrade its military and industrialize that will make it wealthy. Otherwise, it will be the case of another debt trap of China.

Military coup may occur but it does not mean BD has to fight against India and keep its economy crippled and population poor permanently. Peace with India is providing us funds and energy to develop exporting industries. India is not holding a single inch of BD land and we have no issue in the BoB.

A non-achieving Jajwa is good for Pakistan people. We are happy we are no more part of this Jajwa.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom