What's new

Options for Bangladesh, incase PLA choke India's chicken neck.

Also Bangladesh is not foolish to side with China given if there is a India left afterwards, its Bangladesh that will bear the major brunt. When elephants fights it's the grass that suffers.
LOL You indians are the reason why there is no peace in south asia. Why would we side with losers like you. First go and defeat china or win your first war then talk dumbo.

LOL You indians are the reason why there is no peace in south asia. Why would we side with losers like you. First go and defeat china or win your first war then talk dumbo.
Like you have a say in it. Let Haseena bibi handle it. And anyways we are talking hypothetically, here. There is no China- India war for you to even consider. You are very childish in your comments, come back when you grow a little.

BD brothers, be ready to reap maximum benefits from the piñata called India ready to burst open. Get your candies now.

Pakistan, China, and Nepal are already lined up. :D

Oh man u r expecting too much.
Everyone looks out for themselves,,,,,,,, LIKE U.
N most people act like u,,,2 rupaye ke liye kuch bhi karega types.

Its called lockdown effect since last 3 months.....

MAN BAWLA HO RAHA HAI.... UCHHAL KAR BAHAR ANE KI KOSHISH KAR RAHA HAI....

Were you dropped as a kid or you just recently became retarded.

On topic, why does every fcking moron thinks bangladesh has to side with anyone. They are a sovereign nation and they don't need to do sh!t to appease anyone. Their economy is already getting better.

Were you dropped as a kid or you just recently became retarded.

On topic, why does every fcking moron thinks bangladesh has to side with anyone. They are a sovereign nation and they don't need to do sh!t to appease anyone. Their economy is already getting better.
At least i am not delusional like you indians.

Whether we side with anyone or not is none of your business ,all you have to know that we not going to side with you.

Wake me up when China and India fight and as per your dream China annexes parts of India. Until then blabber away.

Lol my dream? I know its uncomfortable discussion for you mukti bahni lot, seeing your sponsor in difficult position in geopolitics but hey, denial is not going to work. Better be prepared.

I dont need to wake you up since you are happy in your beauty sleep. This discussion is for those who may want to think strategically and suss out danger and be prepared.

Chinese attacking and annexing north-eastern India is your fantasy and it will hardly ever be realized. Your battlefield is in the western part of India where you share a border with them. Concentrate there.

I am sure you cook up these imaginary scenarios for your concern for BD and that no doubt is out of the goodness of your heart. But please don't worry about us. We will act as the situation demands and our act will be to our benefit or to our peril, we will bear the responsibility of either.

Honey Pakistan has no ball in the game. We sit 2000 kms away from this chicken neck. This is a defence forum and as is routine, hypothetical war situations are bound to get discussed. No need to get so salty.

And you are utterly naïve if you think any scuffle in the chicken's neck Siliguri corridor will not affect your country. Might I remind you the nothern part of your country juts out into Indian territory like a sore thumb. Plus add to that the fact that your country has no strategic depth; no mountains, canyons or ravines to act as a barrier. Just flat ground. In the case of any war, you'll be caught between the fighting and won't know what hit you.

Oh and loosen the perpetual stick in the rear you have against Pakistan. We know you're still hung up on us and may just side with India just for the fact that China is Pakistan's friends and anything to do with Pakistan is intolerable for you. But that's not how you run geopolitics.

Honey Pakistan has no ball in the game. We sit 2000 kms away from this chicken neck. This is a defence forum and as is routine, hypothetical war situations are bound to get discussed. No need to get so salty.

And you are utterly naïve if you think any scuffle in the chicken's neck Siliguri corridor will not affect your country. Might I remind you the nothern part of your country juts out into Indian territory like a sore thumb. Plus add to that the fact that your country has no strategic depth; no mountains, canyons or ravines to act as a barrier. Just flat ground. In the case of any war, you'll be caught between the fighting and won't know what hit you.

Oh and loosen the perpetual stick in the rear you have against Pakistan. We know you're still hung up on us and may just side with India just for the fact that China is Pakistan's friends and anything to do with Pakistan is intolerable for you. But that's not how you run geopolitics.
We won't facilitate any party. We might have to shoot someone not because we are against them or we have an alliance with the opposite; but because of them transpassing into our territory.

We won't facilitate any party. We might have to shoot someone not because we are against them or we have an alliance with the opposite; but because of them transpassing into our territory.

Your country, your choice. But might I remind you of India's annexation of Sikkim in 1975. Yeah yeah the official story is the king was corrupt, but we all know India did it to secure it's hold on the Siliguri corridor.

Your country, your choice. But might I remind you of India's annexation of Sikkim in 1975. Yeah yeah the official story is the king was corrupt, but we all know India did it to secure it's hold on the Siliguri corridor.

It's 2020 now, annexation aren't as easy unless you're Russia.

War is very unpredictable.

Life is unpredictable, However by being second nature to Human beings, violence and by extension wars are predictable.

India stands to lose, if it attempts or annexes even an inch of Bangladesh.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom