What's new

Options for Bangladesh, incase PLA choke India's chicken neck.

Lol.... you can't even withstand with Myanmar people which threw back your people ,where they came from....A nuclear country citizen is far beyond to your standards....As far as debt is concerned, there no more debt After Covid-19 pandemic, All the debts will be recalled back and after that when CPEC gets started your imagination ends there.

I don't know you Bangladeshis really are such innocent, narrow minded or pretend to be dumb????
None of us is against the fish food the argument was only that what is the outcome of "Randi Rona" in 1971 when if you still in domain the result probably was the same or somewhere even better.
I’m not going to argue with a pleb about standards

China reaching chickens neck is possible. But, why you think Bangladesh is a country? Bangladesh is a satellite state of India. So basically, chickens neck doesn't exist.

Indeed, India does have control through the political power structure in Bangladesh but in such scenario when national security is challenged by India, would the military toe political overlords will?

Indeed, India does have control through the political power structure in Bangladesh but in such scenario when national security is challenged by India, would the military toe political overlords will?

The Military AFAIK is independent of Hasina's machinations. She plays well with the military, she knows her limits.

There will be no such situation. See I may be prejudiced, but the thing is, Bangladeshis altogether rejected two nation theory back in 1971. Why they are a separate state, is because back in 1971 Hindus of Kalkuta rejected them(Mujeeb wanted to rejoin their Western Bengali cousins).
On ground, why Bangladesh exists today is a miracle. I mean why Bagladesh is a country? It should be an state of India(Or may be India don't want to take them back).
So in nutshell, there will be no such threat.

There will be no such situation. See I may be prejudiced, but the thing is, Bangladeshis altogether rejected two nation theory back in 1971. Why they are a separate state, is because back in 1971 Hindus of Kalkuta rejected them(Mujeeb wanted to rejoin their Western Bengali cousins).
On ground, why Bangladesh exists today is a miracle. I mean why Bagladesh is a country? It should be an state of India(Or may be India don't want to take them back).

Lmao at this 2 bit historian, pulling facts out of thin air.

Here's a tip : don't channel your adolescence induced venom, envy, rage, hatred and ignorance on here.

This platform is for grown-ups to discuss issues and share insights.

Totally agreed the reason most Bangladesh is were in the mental prison of jealousy from Pak and self doubt that blinds them.

My fantasy has always been very simple.

India should take Rakhine over from Myanmar and gift it to Bangladesh, in return for northern Bangladesh. Indian companies will also keep exploratory rights at Rakhine coast.

Myanmar will be the first country to backstab India in a war with China. But these factors and possibilities won't be considered for religious reasons.
Myanmar will never backstab India. India is a good friend of Myanmar. But yes if India tries to take Rakhine then China won't keep quite.

Remember China is Myanmar's guardian and their alliance is 70 years old, perhaps older than Pakistan-China or China-DPRK alliance.

Myanmar will never backstab India. India is a good friend of Myanmar. But yes if India tries to take Rakhine then China won't keep quite.

Remember China is Myanmar's guardian and their alliance is 70 years old, perhaps older than Pakistan-China or China-DPRK alliance.
You said it. China means much more to Myanmar than India. India is only a "good friend" to Myanmar, which means absolutely nothing. It will be in Myanmar's interest to backstab India.

Of course India will never try to take Rakhine, since modern Indian politicians lack such vision and courage. Indians have made life very easy for them, at least for one side.

Don't take this as confrontational. Myanmar is like any other country to me.

You said it. China means much more to Myanmar than India. India is only a "good friend" to Myanmar, which means absolutely nothing. It will be in Myanmar's interest to backstab India.

Of course India will never try to take Rakhine, since modern Indian politicians lack such vision and courage. Indians have made life very easy for them, at least for one side.

Don't take this as confrontational. Myanmar is like any other country to me.
Well if an unintended consequence of an India-China war is a much overdue thrashing of Burma by a major military power, I am all for such a war. :)

Hi all

Wanted to wargame this scenario which is rather becoming a real possibility, going by how things are developing on LAC. There has been PLA ingress into Sikkim recently along with Laddakh. In a situation where PLA manage to chock the Siliguri corridor and cut off north east India with the rest of the landmass, how would Bangladesh respond in such scenario?

Would it side with India?

Hassina regime is known to be Indian side kick. There is a strong possibility that Bangladesh might open its borders to India mainland, allowing India to use its territory and road infra to connect with the north east states. Acting as a bridge. Does the current road infra and connectivity with India and north eastern state will allow such bridge to become a reality on war footing? The obvious blowback will be to go against the Chinese design. And ofcourse, would such support to India will be supported internally among the masses?

Going against India?

This scenario will mean actively supporting PLA incursion with own interest in mind, perhaps gobbling up some territory and merging with Bangladesh as a consequence of Chinese actions. This however will invite a direct Indian military response against BD. Is BD militarily strong enough to keep India at bay while supporting China? Would Hasina regime, provided she is still in charge, would even contemplate such actions?

Remaining neutral?

Meaning looking the other way while PLA and Indian army try to wrestle with each other. By all accounts, India will be in desperate situation and by default, the pressure will come on the government in BD to support one way or other. Remaining neutral might not be an option eventually. There is also American angle to this as we all know that India is America regional pet dog. American pressure might also come in.

Post annexing scenario

China will already have the blue print to support the north east states but its not a rocket science to see that BD is the nearest sea access to these north east states. How is the current road connectivity between BD and these states?

Conclusion:

BD may like it or not, but how things are developing in sub continent with an imbalance Hindu terrorist regime in India we are most likely heading to an armed conflict between Pakistan and India, eventually will drag other powers like China. We are expecting India o start a conflict with Pakistan to hide their recent humiliation received at the hands on PLA in Laddakh region. We are talking about a domino effect here and the above scenario, very likely will be played out, if things go south.

Would be interesting to hear thoughts of BD members on this evolving situation and if such scenario is discussed within BD intellectuals and media?

View attachment 640818
why would you even try!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSt cause dude, there are many important countries in the region that we can use to cause trouble for india and bangladesh is not one of them!!! Leave our rice eating friends alone!!

Dude, please sue the school you learnt history in for a million dollars. They robbed you off your childhood. If their history lessons were this bad, one can imagine what else they failed you in. You deserve better. :cray:

Dude, please sue the school you learnt history in for a million dollars. They robbed you off your childhood. If their history lessons were this bad, one can imagine what else they failed you in. You deserve better. :cray:

Go easy on him mate, it's not easy being a lonely teenager.
Rejection often hits the adolescent quite hard, and projecting their insecurities & misgivings upon others is one of the many coping mechanisms.

Don't burst his bubble! :chilli:

Besides, his posts are very entertaining and serve as a solemn reminder to us all why Education is so important, Good Education at that.

It is important to note that self aggrandising propaganda does not count as Education.

Last edited:
Bangladesh would be wise to stay neutral & not provide india access to the other side. I know the people would put immense pressure on the government to stay neutral & let China wreak havoc on india.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom