What's new

Opposition to Islamic Caliphate thread

He's a sick pathological liar and already admitted to being Kaffir. I say with full confidence he is a Kaffir. I swear by Allah and Quran he is. You will see on day of judgement.

It's amazing how so called 'Muslims ' would side with unislamic regimes that belong to single tribes and would abandon God and his Prophet whilst doing so. You people need to rethink what you're doing.

I am a Kaffir now, okay. So if I am what are you going to do about it? Can you inform me of the latest brands of Suicide belts? After all if you want to blow yourself up you might as well do it in something nice, something classy you know.

He is in same category with rulers of saudi arabia , uae etc. They are all dictators.

ِAnd the Shia brigade strikes again.

I am a Kaffir now, okay. So if I am what are you going to do about it? Can you inform me of the latest brands of Suicide belts? After all if you want to blow yourself up you might as well do it in something nice, something classy you know.

You are a Kaffir. You openly demoralize Muslims because you're hiding behind protection of Americans and Israelis who make same allegations you do. You can see on this forum who is supporting you. People that the Muslims of Kashmir, Palestine, Iraq, Syria , Chechyan, etc... People that support besieiging us and demoralizing us. Let alone your other personal beliefs which I don't have time to get into you.

يشهد على ربي انك كافر ومنافق خزاك الله

i hate this fake terrorists made caliphate

Last edited:
Oh come on! What are they going to do to you? We don't have an extradition treaty with the Swiss. :D
Yes and we can also legally download movies as long as we dont sell them.
1500.gif

He is in same category with rulers of saudi arabia , uae etc. They are all dictators.

The moment you bring it up, you see the whole world come troll us. Demoralize us, continue to belittle us because we're weak.continue to criminalize the teachings of God. This isn't complicated bro....

The reason people are 'itchy' about it is because groups like ISIS claim to be Caliphates.
Apart from groups like ISIS there are other factors too like westernization of society, illiteracy towards sharia etc.

Sorry for not mentioning Ayatullahs of Iran. I think it clears some air

So what's new with your local Iranian cultural centre? Any new operations or propaganda goals for these next few days you can give up the scoop on?

The moment you bring it up, you see the whole world come troll us. Demoralize us, continue to belittle us because we're weak.continue to criminalize the teachings of God. This isn't complicated bro....
What is your opinion on Sikhs and Hindus? What will happen to us? Do we disgust you?

He's a sick pathological liar and already admitted to being Kaffir. I say with full confidence he is a Kaffir. I swear by Allah and Quran he is. You will see on day of judgement.

It's amazing how so called 'Muslims ' would side with unislamic regimes that belong to single tribes and would abandon God and his Prophet whilst doing so. You people need to rethink what you're doing.
Brother your attitude is bit extreme. No offence

Last edited:
Once again, making caliphate exclusive to ISIS.
I never said that.
Please stop making excuses, a small group of 20k militants, anybody who is anti Israel, anti injustice and pro Islam is associated with ISIS in order to intimidate Muslims.
ISIS is not pro Islam or anti-Injustice. I am not associating anything to ISIS. Your original post is, which is why I request you to edit it.
Many Muslims today are Kuffar
You are not God. You can not declare that.
this is era of end times. Not era of Prophet or era after his death.
The Khwarij said the same.
And people who try disconnecting politics from Islam are Kaffir.
That is completely incorrect. Politics is not the foundation of Islam. Political guidelines are a part of Islam, I agree, but denying that does not make anyone a Kaffir. Like you said, this is not era of the Prophet. This is not the era of Itmam al Hujja. No one can be declared a Kaffir.

Takfir has destroyed Islam.

Back
Top Bottom