What's new

Opposition Is Bracing For A Full Showdown After Eid What Are The Prospects

aap baat maan lo na bharosa karlo.. 2 3 saal ki to baat hai.. ek dafa kursi se nechay utar jaye phir dekh lenge

Forget about me, do you think the poor who are living on the salary i mentioned will wait 2,3 years? That's half the Pakistan population.

I know what's going to happen if the government is overthrown, nothing good is going to come out. Either military dictatorship or back to corrupt league or civil wars or some other mayhem.

Or perhaps something worse. Maybe a new Pashteen will arise or some other opportunist

You are kind of taking PMLN for granted in 1992 they launched Tehreeke nijaad against PPP. There was complete shut down in the country,no transport and not even cycle on the street.This feat till as of today has never occurred in the entire country before
Such records only exists in 'PATWAR BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS'.
Definitely, it is Patwaris basic right to speak themselves tall. Outdoor they portray hero and mighty Indoor they used to Lick boots for NROs.

ek executive order paas nahi hosakta or majority chaiye. jao bhai kahi aur jake bewaqoof banao

2 bill paas kiye hain PTI hukoomat ne or wo dono against constitution hain.

hum to kar rahe hain bardaasht. apko hi taaray sitaaray chaiye. i am happy like @Moonlight who once said 70 saal me pehli dafa chalo kam az kam handsome wazir e azam to aya.

as dg ispr said... #bardashtkaro

That’s so out of context. Day by day Noon baboon wali harakten kar rahe ho aap. Ache khasay sane thay

So you mean people of central punjab are jahil, and all other area people are scholars? Good keep going your believe.

There are many Jahils among us who keep supporting known criminals, mafias, sectarians, and traitors.

We keep talking about corruption in Karachi and Androoni Sindh, but we should look ourselves in the mirror. Central Punjab has major problems.

How can such a foolish people keep supporting Nawaz and Co. and still keep a straight face after all they did to the integrity and independence of this country?

We are now the major problem to Pakistan’s progress. Thanks to Allah swt that Pakistan is diverse and filled with people who genuinely care.

May Allah swt bless brave Pakistanis everywhere.

Special dua for KPK, North Punjab, South Punjab, and Karachi. Keep PTI and Pakistan marching forward.

I see this in Oppositions fate
Guillotine-Blade.jpg

Forget about me, do you think the poor who are living on the salary i mentioned will wait 2,3 years? That's half the Pakistan population.
Nothing will happen. Even Sweepers have mobiles and they enjoy talking with girl friend. Situation is not bad as media is projecting for rating. Even Pakora, samosa wala is earning 20,000, 30,000 per month.
In ramzan alone he will gather 100,000 Rs minimum easily.
images

Other people are earning in Uber and careem on holidays. Even motorcyclist are earning reasonable amount of money in uber . 1Cd 70 motorcycle easily crosses 65Km per litre.

That’s so out of context. Day by day Noon baboon wali harakten kar rahe ho aap. Ache khasay sane thay

a simple search can bring that post up. no need to take a uturn on what you said

Nothing will happen. Even Sweepers have mobiles and they enjoy talking with girl friend. Situation is not bad as media is projecting for rating. Even Pakora, samosa wala is earning 20,000, 30,000 per month.
In ramzan alone he will gather 100,000 Rs minimum easily.
images

Other people are earning in Uber and careem on holidays. Even motorcyclist are earning reasonable amount of money in uber . 1Cd 70 motorcycle easily crosses 65Km per litre.
Good logic and will bring PTI more fame lol.

With Public tempers rising every day are we heading towards massive protests countrywide.
Pmln is more than welcome to have a try
Hum bhi dekhein unki street power abhi tak to flop scene hi raha hy

Calm down

Opposition simply does not has the street power to engage any agitation. Only JUI-F has the ability to bring a few hundred students from Madrassahs but that's about it. PML-N is a failure party, they simply don't have any supporters willing to come out on the streets. Don't you remember the welcome Nawaz Sharif got hahaa, they simply couldn't muster any people. PPP might do something in Sindh, but that's about it.
Pmln relied on the state machinery for protests in the past now it lacks them
Expect a mediocre protest that will be blown up on media by for hire journalists

Jab sey Asiya mulk sey gayi hy budha satiya sa gaya hy

A moment of merry making i guess?.Not for long i presume!!!!
You presumed wrong

Meanwhile today the opposition are planning and gearing up for action.
سابق صدر اور پاکستان پیپلز پارٹی کے شریک چیئرمین آصف زرداری اور جمعیت علمائے اسلام (ف) کے سربراہ مولانا فضل الرحمان کے درمیان ملاقات ہوئی ہے جس میں حکومت مخالف تحریک پر تبادلہ خیال کیا گیا۔

آصف علی زرداری نے مولانا فضل الرحمان سے ان کی رہائش گاہ پر ملاقات کی جس میں ملکی سیاسی صورت حال پر تبادلہ خیال کیا گیا۔

ذرائع کے مطابق دونوں رہنماؤں نے تمام سیاسی قوتوں کو یکجا کرنے اور عید کے بعد اسلام آباد کی طرف مارچ کی حکمت عملی پر غور کیا۔

ذرائع کا کہنا ہے کہ ملاقات میں حکومت مخالف تحریک پر تبادلہ خیال اور د یگر سیاسی جماعتوں سے رابطے جاری رکھنے پر اتفاق کیا گیا۔

دونوں رہنماؤں نے اتفاق کیا کہ عوام مہنگائی کے ہاتھوں تنگ آگئے ہیں، حکومت کے خلاف میدان میں آنے کی تیاریاں تیز کرنا ہوں گی۔

ملاقات میں آئی ایم ایف اور دیگر قومی امور پر بھی بات چیت کی گئی، دونوں رہنماؤں نے مؤثر ایجنڈا لے کر عوام کے پاس جانے کا فیصلہ کیا۔

Pmln relied on the state machinery for protests in the past now it lacks them
Expect a mediocre protest that will be blown up on media by for hire journalists

First of all, there will be no protest. PML-N lacks the street power and even the ability to mobilize any relevant challenge to the Government. Remember, the march to Lahore from Nawaz Sharif. Despite mobilizing the entire Punjab Government, barely anyone came out for Nawaz Sharif.

I think bottom line is, PML-N is history. All of their leadership is facing corruption charges and the people have seen how corrupt they are. I mean, Shahbaz Sharif used to call Zardari the biggest chor of Pakistan, but now calls him Daddy to save his own corruption. PML-N at best can win maybe 30-40 seats in the next election.

Back
Top Bottom