What's new

Opposition Is Bracing For A Full Showdown After Eid What Are The Prospects

Who so ever will come will be much better than this joker.

sawaal kuch jawab kuch mainay pocha hey kya policy hey PMLN PPP kay paas ... in response you're sharing Khan videos i can share with you thousands of clips like phat phaar kar paisay layeengay... sarkoon pe ghaseetaingay and all all BS... talk realistically kya policy hey PMLN and PPP kay apas ????

Well if i start giving a history lesson people will get bored. Well wishers have been trying to finish MNS since 1992 because of their inherent insecurity.Gen Kakar,Ishaq Khan,Gen Musharaf,BB,Qazi hussain,Qadri,Gen Janjua,Chaudries and many more. The poor soul still has a massive following and the rest are HISTORY. Next to go into the history bin are the current lot of well wishers including IK.
Corruption will never wins all thugs/thieves/ corrupts will go down the drain - though you seems very loyal Patwari and supporter of corruption believe me the corrupt Baboos era is over, please keep them in UK and adjust them in your system that will be a big favour for Pakistan. :sniper:Thugs/Corrupts/Thieves.

So I hope OP will come to Pakistan as PMLN is going to make this protest biggest ever on this earth :).

Sir they must judge the right and wrong, what's happening, still they are ignoring,i am also against the chaos in the country.but people should remind govt that don't play with fire.message must convey to elites otherwise these Electables will slaghter us through the utility bills.

they do not really care for anyone. they are seeking glory. and they can employ the best of emotional and psychological blackmail as well. just a bunch of rich elitist with a cricketers world cup to milk. nothing else

they do not really care for anyone. they are seeking glory. and they can employ the best of emotional and psychological blackmail as well. just a bunch of rich elitist with a cricketers world cup to milk. nothing else
Well said Sir, but once public comes out these elites will seek death but crowd will not allow them, remember the french and Russian uproar against their filthy system.
I am waiting for that day, when no one will be left alive in elites rather generals, judges, politicians, civil officers or capitalist who betray the soul of motherland.

What I see billo rani can gather more crowd than PMLN.

yes he can

Well said Sir, but once public comes out these elites will seek death but crowd will allow them, remember the french and Russian uproar against their filthy system.
I am waiting for that day, when no one will be left alive in elites rather generals, judges, politicians, civil officers or capitalist who betray the soul of motherland.

ryasat se takrna kay jurm me sabko maar denge elites. you have been warned before as well

imran-khan-funny-speech-about-bilawal-bhutto-zardari-billo-rani-sh.jpg

People here are kind of taking PMLN for granted ,in 1992 they launched Tehreeke nijaad against PPP. There was complete shut down in the entire country,no transport and not even a cycle on the street.This feat till as of today has never occurred in the entire country before.

I request the government to strictly counter this agitation as this will be detrimental to the already collapsing economy. These political parties are the main reason why the country is suffering and they should be dealt with iron fist. PEMRA should be given strict notice not to let media stir up agitation in the country akin to Arab Spring.

With war looming in the region and the Baniya looking for opportunity. Pakistani authorities should not let corrupt politicians run the country amok for their own gains.

I will support the opposition too if they can bring down the government despite hating PMLN and PPP but if the poor gets any relief anyway, i am all for it.

People living outside which many of PTI supporters are, don't understand what rupees devaluation to 148rs does to the livelihood.

If they are forced to live on 10 thousand to 30 thousands rupees salary per month (the average salary from poor to middle class) and rupees devalue to 148rs then these people will scream and want Nawaz Sharif back too.

Despite his corruption, he kept dollar in reach and steady. Nobody gives a crap about the country benefit overall when you're dying from poverty, your kids can't study in school, you can't afford healthcare etc. Crap like nationalism, patriotism comes when you're not worried about your livelihood.

I am counting the months until my visa is ready InshaAllah. Then I'll also sit on my high horse and lecture Pakistanis about "hosla rakay" and "gabrana nahi" and we have to bear these economic situations for the betterment of country meanwhile i am enjoying takeout pizza and watching TV in air conditioned 24/7 power.

I will support the opposition too if they can bring down the government despite hating PMLN and PPP but if the poor gets any relief anyway, i am all for it.

People living outside which many of PTI supporters are, don't understand what rupees devaluation to 148rs does to the livelihood.

If they are forced to live on 10 thousand to 30 thousands rupees salary per month (the average salary from poor to middle class) and rupees devalue to 148rs then these people will scream and want Nawaz Sharif back too.

Despite his corruption, he kept dollar in reach and steady. Nobody gives a crap about the country benefit overall when you're dying from poverty, your kids can't study in school, you can't afford healthcare etc. Crap like nationalism, patriotism comes when you're not worried about your livelihood.

I am counting the months until my visa is ready InshaAllah. Then I'll also sit on my high horse and lecture Pakistanis about "hosla rakay" and "gabrana nahi" and we have to bear these economic situations for the betterment of country meanwhile i am enjoying takeout pizza and watching TV in air conditioned 24/7 power.

aap baat maan lo na bharosa karlo.. 2 3 saal ki to baat hai.. ek dafa kursi se nechay utar jaye phir dekh lenge

Prospects seems to be bleak as weather will be hot enough to force Patwaris and Jayalas in the comforts of their homes.
You are kind of taking PMLN for granted in 1992 they launched Tehreeke nijaad against PPP. There was complete shut down in the country,no transport and not even cycle on the street.This feat till as of today has never occurred in the entire country before.

Back
Top Bottom