What's new

Opposition Is Bracing For A Full Showdown After Eid What Are The Prospects

I think during the summer months they will gradually build up the momentum and wait for Bajwa and Khosa to retire this year, and then go for the final kill in 2020. There are many other variables in it as well ,like Imran calling for the GE himself or the financial meltdown escalating rapidly,then the strategy will be different!!!!!
Or the entire opposition leadership leaving Pakistan due to corruption cases and this is most likely to happen

Last edited:
I think during the summer months they will gradually build up the momentum and wait for Bajwa and Khosa to retire this year, and then go for the final kill in 2020. There are many other variables in it as well ,like Imran calling for the GE himself or the financial meltdown escalating rapidly,then the strategy will be different!!!!!

Quite an enchanting fairy tale. For deluded patwaris. You are just giddy with excitement aren’t you? You will be disappointed. He will complete his 5 year term most likely. I base this on the fact that IK has and had much more street power and couldn’t oust the government. Just political mileage for parties who are facing extinction.

I think during the summer months they will gradually build up the momentum and wait for Bajwa and Khosa to retire
First they were waiting for the retirement of Raheel Sharif and Saqib Nisar; now they are waiting for retirement of Bajwa and Khosa - it is never ending story.
In-Shaa-Allah in the mean time, natural cleansing of thieves/corrupts and their accomplices will begin across the board regardless of their affiliations.

First they were waiting for the retirement of Raheel Sharif and Saqib Nisar; now they are waiting for retirement of Bajwa and Khosa - it is never ending story.
In-Shaa-Allah in the mean time, natural cleansing of thieves/corrupts and their accomplices will begin across the board regardless of their affiliations.
A moment of merry making i guess?.Not for long i presume!!!!

N supporters who switched to PTI are going back to N. They are succeeding in their propaganda drive in Central Punjab, at least.

Imran Khan needs to take concrete actions to offset the propaganda due to the economic problems in the country.

Our qawm in this area is jahil, they only understand the language of ‘might is right.’ They have been so used to being robbed by these looteray, they developed a sick Stockholm syndrome.
So you mean people of central punjab are jahil, and all other area people are scholars? Good keep going your believe.

So you mean people of central punjab are jahil, and all other area people are scholars? Good keep going your believe.
If people believe the charm talker IK is good for them so be it. I do hope they trust in each and every word he uttered. Hitler was a superb orator and people believed him with their lives until each and every house in Germany was flattened. Good luck for you all.

Just ignore him. He is PTI supporter and it is quite normal to have this elitist attitude from them.

If people believe the charm talker IK is good for them so be it. I do hope they trust in each and every word he uttered. Hitler was a superb orator and people believed him with their lives until each and every house in Germany was flattened. Good luck for you all.
Mate they only know the reality when they fall from their wooden horse, like germans as you said.then the realize who is the economic terrorist. But then the rescue time was gone. And secret hands will also been empty like pockets of common man.

Let's watch who wins the bunch of thieves/thugs/corrupts or state of Pakistan.
Well if i start giving a history lesson people will get bored. Well wishers have been trying to finish MNS since 1992 because of their inherent insecurity.Gen Kakar,Ishaq Khan,Gen Musharaf,BB,Qazi hussain,Qadri,Gen Janjua,Chaudries and many more. The poor soul still has a massive following and the rest are HISTORY. Next to go into the history bin are the current lot of well wishers including IK.

Just ignore him. He is PTI supporter and it is quite normal to have this elitist attitude from them.
Sir they must judge the right and wrong, what's happening, still they are ignoring,i am also against the chaos in the country.but people should remind govt that don't play with fire.message must convey to elites otherwise these Electables will slaghter us through the utility bills.

Sir they must judge the right and wrong, what's happening, still they are ignoring,i am also against the chaos in the country.but people should remind govt that don't play with fire.message must convey to elites otherwise these Electables will slaghter us through the utility bills.
I like the map on your picture i also dream for a Greater Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom