What's new

Opinionated - Pakistan must actively join the war against Russia

Drone strikes killed TTP. US was doing a favor to Pakistan.
If that what you think, you should quit whatever you are smooking.
Drones strikes killed more innocents than culprits. It was no favour to Pakistan, in the process of helping USA in Afghanistan, 80K Pakistanis died , according to GOP over $100bn lost to the economy. Some favour I must say.

Paksiatn should partner with the US and NATO to fight the Russians.

We have great influence in Central Asia and the soft under belly of Russia.

Turkiye and Pakistan can partner to defeat Russia in Ukraine, Black Sea, Caucuses, Caspian Sea and Central Asia.

Russia needs to be balkanized.

Just supplying ammunitions is not enough. Pakistan needs to fight the Russians by putting the boots on the ground.

Let's light up Chechnya again. Let's show the Russians again how guerilla warfare is fought.
From last 70 years US/NATO/SEATO/CENTO never fought our war with the India, supported or helped us to liberate Kashmir, then why and at which grounds we have to get involve in others war? I think you better check yourself out with your GP, in your sleep I very much hope some mad dog or fox is not bitten you as you are showing the similar symptoms.
No logic, sense, or facts just intent of madness.

I wouldn't worry about his lack of sleep. It's not the lack of sleep. It's something else. (judging from his other posts)

115609364_4272426766162892_5732722484121609285_n.jpg

Dude, we aren't even allowed to buy oil and wheat from Russia if our very lives depended on it. That's just what happens when you a kammi kameen country.

Well I said what we shud be doing not what we are doing ...

I agree some people have severe mental slavery disorder which is keeping our country back

From last 70 years US/NATO/SEATO/CENTO never fought our war with the India, supported or helped us to liberate Kashmir, then why and at which grounds we have to get involve in others war? I think you better check yourself out with your GP, in your sleep I very much hope some mad dog or fox is not bitten you as you are showing the similar symptoms.
No logic, sense, or facts just intent of madness.

US and NATO have been supporting us all along on Kashmir against India.

1. They gave us money
  2. They us weapons
  3. They gave us training
  4. They gave us diplomatic support including support to the UN resolutions & plebicite

If a nuke war were to happen then anyone on russian side would get nuked and anyone on nato/us side would get nuked. Pak should stay out this for its own safety.

Who is this guy? Pls tell me his rational thinking? So Pakistani and Turkish soldiers should die instead of Americans armed forces and rising Muslim countries should be blown to pieces?

1. They gave us money
  2. They us weapons
  3. They gave us training
  4. They gave us diplomatic support including support to the UN resolutions & plebicite
My friend you definitely need checked out with your GP. Take a word of advice you need to do research before commenting upon things if you can read or write.

1. They gave us money
  2. They us weapons
  3. They gave us training
The biggest bull crap I have ever heard.

Paksiatn should partner with the US and NATO to fight the Russians.

We have great influence in Central Asia and the soft under belly of Russia.

Turkiye and Pakistan can partner to defeat Russia in Ukraine, Black Sea, Caucuses, Caspian Sea and Central Asia.

Russia needs to be balkanized.

Just supplying ammunitions is not enough. Pakistan needs to fight the Russians by putting the boots on the ground.

Let's light up Chechnya again. Let's show the Russians again how guerilla warfare is fought.

Pakistan is doing as much as many front-line NATO states!
The Pakistani military supplies Ukraine round the clock with artillery, anti-tank weapons, mines, tonnes of 7.62 ammo etc.
What does it get in return? Just idiotic comments from that moron Biden, heck even other US politicians pointed this out.

The biggest bull crap I have ever heard.

What are these then?

Pakistan is doing as much as many front-line NATO states!
The Pakistani military supplies Ukraine round the clock with artillery, anti-tank weapons, mines, tonnes of 7.62 ammo etc.
What does it get in return? Just idiotic comments from that moron Biden, heck even other US politicians pointed this out.

Biden is an old man who should not be taken seriously for his gaffes

The US deep state is fully in support of Pakistan. That is what matters.

Biden has already taken a U-Turn.

What are these then?

Biden is an old man who should not be taken seriously for his gaffes

The US deep state is fully in support of Pakistan. That is what matters.

Biden has already taken a U-Turn.

You really need to get out more often..

This guys is the western chamcha version of tai hai chen/ yongpeng 😂

Pakistan is a major non-NATO ally of US. It will not be a surprise if Pakistan joins the American side on this international conflict. :cheers:

Pakistan has always supported US over Russia and China over India.

US, China and Pakistan partnership can rule the world.

Who is this guy? Pls tell me his rational thinking? So Pakistani and Turkish soldiers should die instead of Americans armed forces and rising Muslim countries should be blown to pieces?
Turkey should be reminded what may happen to it if it attacks Greece and to keep Ukraine in mind.

Back
Top Bottom